[L&A] 102 Imagination Court, Vespucci Canals

Blackbird

Greetings, today I bring you a cozy house in the Vespucci Canals designed to host a single person or couple with all the necessary comodities provided by Vespucci, such as but not limited to:

-Clothing store located a block away.
-Several entertainment venues ranging from restaurants to clubs.
-Dedicated garage to the house's owner underneath the living quarters.

-The wonderful Los Santos beach and pier.

The property won't be traded prior to October 30th, keep that in mind when making offers.

((/pinfo))

Spoiler

8vFWDjI.png

GALLERY

-Human in the pictures not included in the sale!

I'm looking to trade for other houses in the Vespucci Canal area, stationary homes in Sandy Shores - Grapeseed or Paleto as I intend to move back upstate to resume my past career OR OPTIONALLY any other trade that may not suit these filters but is still of relative importance or value such as houses within other middle to upper class areas or business venues.

I'll leave the honors of the opening offer to the first interested subject. Please utilize the format below as any other bids not corresponding to it will not be taken into consideration.

Buyout's at NONE, as I do not intend to sell this home.

Name:

Number:

Comment:

As the owner, I reserve the right to select the buyer most appropriate to my own personal standards or choices - as well as the final decision of the house's exchange or retraction there of.

Edited by Blackbird
23 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

I'm looking to trade for other houses in the Vespucci Canal area, stationary homes in Sandy Shores - Grapeseed or Paleto as I intend to move back upstate to resume my past career OR OPTIONALLY any other trade that may not suit these filters but is still of relative importance or value such as houses within other middle to upper class areas or business venues.

24 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

Please utilize the format below as any other bids not corresponding to it will not be taken into consideration.

Name:

Number:

Comment:

@Neesh

27 minutes ago, Neesh said:

Name: Casper Atkinson

Number: 9190611

Comment: Would you be interested in a property on Spanish Avenue plus cash on top? It's somewhat close to all the roads leading upstate.

Re: Sorry, not really interested in apartments. And I'd only consider houses within the city as a last resort.

• Blackbird changed the title to [L&A] 102 Imagination Court, Vespucci Canals
  • Amellis locked this topic