Launcher shuts down after trying to log in the server

Zebinho

Hi everyone,

As it's mentioned on the title, I can't have access to the server anymore for some reasons. I tried to log in the server for so many times and the launcher just shuts down without any error message. I feel like I've tried everything and nothing seems to be sorting that problem out. I also want to mention that I have zero mods, singleplayer is working fine. On top of that, GTA:W is the only server that has that lag as I logged in the other servers without any trouble.  

Are you loading in and it just exits by itself? If so! It happens to me every single time I try to get in-game and what I do? I try again and it works like 2 tries later. But if it keeps happening and can't get in-game at all? Try to reinstall it and try again because I did have to do that one time! Hope it helps 🙂 

4 hours ago, Toxic said:

Are you loading in and it just exits by itself? If so! It happens to me every single time I try to get in-game and what I do? I try again and it works like 2 tries later. But if it keeps happening and can't get in-game at all? Try to reinstall it and try again because I did have to do that one time! Hope it helps 🙂 

Nope, here is a video of what it looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywiJQ11JRYM

As you see, Rockstar Launcher doesn't launch at all... it just shuts down.

4 hours ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

This happens to me from time to time. I've found the thing that definitely prevents it from happening is keeping the booting GTA up as your active window. I've found that it only happens when I'm tabbed out doing something else.

I don't get what you're saying.

EDIT: Solved, I just had to re-install Rage MP but I was lazy about doing it.

Edited by Zebinho