Reintroduce limited quantity of ped skins

Callum

Short description: Title.

Detailed description: Reintroduce some ped skins to the clothing stores, and at a higher price to prevent seeing the same skin often. The idea for this would be for overweight characters. It's quite tiresome assuming people are just at a standard physique due to the online creation, and only having a limited selection would prevent massively to the crashes (I assume). It also works in favour for elderly characters, but also has clothing appropriate for certain locations. i.e farming job, mechanic, religious attire (oblivious to what he actually is)

a_m_m_hillbilly_01mp_m_waremech_01ig_priest

Not only that, female appearance wearing dresses & heels. It's basically just a variety feature instead of seeing everyone in either Nike tracksuits or jeans.

Commands to add: Might be a nuisance for when changing back to/from online characters looking entirely different. Also limits stuff such as tattoos, hats, glasses not being present.

Items to add: unique peds. cba finding the IDs. if accepted i'll personally go find em

How would your suggestion improve the server: More variety in appearance

Additional information: Someone said in discord that you can request via /report for a ped skin change, so it's not entirely ruled out. And people that never changed from a ped skin were never forced to change it back, so I doubt it's that troublesome.

If implemented, they can be added a couple at a time and crash reports can be logged for which ones are causing the problems for when they were introduced.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Busy said:

I don’t really agree with this. Sorry but it’s a no from me.

My vast knowledge, Greek god stature and ultimate aura of power reigns supreme. Despite the pain it brings me to tell you so your opinion is nothing more than a shart in an already skidder infested thong of debauchery! Out of my sight, underling!

- Mr. Superior

5 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

My vast knowledge, Greek god stature and ultimate aura of power reigns supreme. Despite the pain it brings me to tell you so your opinion is nothing more than a shart in an already skidder infested thong of debauchery! Out of my sight, underling!

- Mr. Superior

Woah man. No need to get so political. I’m just saying peds might open a lane for some trolls in the server.

• Wuhtah locked this topic