Remove the Paleto Bay divider

WatchingEye

14 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

So the majority of it is, keep them, but make more gaps in between for emergency vehicles & driveways. Ez pz.

Just because I could, I went through the thread to count who actually voted for what. The majority right now is saying to remove them. Even combining people that want nothing removed and partially removed doesn't beat the people that actually want to see them permanently gone. I think Hjorthorn hit the nail on the head, it has a strong British design and is overall just unappealing to look at honestly. It takes away from the small town look too much.

• Applaud 1

I'm not a fan either. As an American who does live in a quiet country town like this (In Virginia, minus the beachy parts) the divider makes it rather awful, and isn't a thing here either, realistically.  High accident or construction, sure.  But outside of that, it's not something we do here. I can't speak for ALL states, but in the ones I have lived in and/or visited,  VA, NY, GA, Cali, FL, MD, KY, it's not a thing.  But it's just me opinion and experience as an American. 

12 hours ago, Conway said:

They wouldn't be so bad if they had more breaks in them, especially near businesses like the diner and 24/7 just north of the town. Theyre also annoying as a cop when you can't do highway U turns. Either create more of these breaks to make the town and businesses more accessible, or remove them entirely please.

The amount of times that my character would speed down that road, knowing that an officer cannot U-Turn to pull my character over, is humorous.

Yeah, remove them.

• Wuhtah locked this topic