Remove the Paleto Bay divider

WatchingEye

The Paleto bay divider makes it so you have to drive halfway to grapeseed and illegally U turn to access the farmlands, Up-and-atom rest stop and anything else seaside past the gas station. In town the barrier is a a nuisance that just clutters up the Paleto Bay. 100% should be removed as it’s just obstructive.

16 minutes ago, Sir Kydric said:

Just an extra note to the suggestion, the dividers completely bonk out auto-pilot. Otherwise think Paleto would look much better and country-sidey with it's original look, without the barriers.

^ While I like the idea of it stopping racers and whatnot, the fact it breaks auto-pilot is just too annoying for me. 

I think it looks neat and makes a change to the default game map we're used to, but I agree that it's hard to manoeuvre around certain parts of it. Perhaps keep the barriers around the gas station and SD station, but remove the ones between them?

That would be better than removing it all together, in my opinion.

I find it's a hinderance to LEO's in all truth, I'm not an LEO role-player but actively in single-lane highways, these aren't put down unless it's a high-accident area (Which it isn't.) I don't mind people racing up here. What I think about is how unaesthetically pleasing they are when in reality. We could do something more productive like... add more apartments? 🙂

• Wuhtah locked this topic