Only stuttering when I rotate my camera using my mouse:

So TLDR, great PC, game ran fine, get great FPS.

When playing if I use my mouse to pan the camera I stutter, but if I use a controller I don't. 

If I play the game with a keyboard and don't touch the mouse it doesn't stutter.

But as soon as I touch the mouse or do anything involving the mouse, panning the camera, whatever IG, I stutter. 

Is this a rage problem or what?

Edited by Ronnie two poles
10 minutes ago, Canadian said:

This sounds like it's likely a mouse input issue.

Solution is likely going to be changing your mouse input. Try to change the mouse input setting in your GTA V settings. Try a few different settings and see if that fixes it.

3iUqlcP.png

I did try that. I also tried VSync settings too. I have a Logitech G305.

I got the same issue a while ago. What you're experiencing isn't a setting in the game, it's actual a driver/other application running in your tray or task manager. E,g, for me it was Nahmic Sound Drivers. I believe Logitech mice also had this issue appear.

If you have another mouse, try plugging that in and seeing if it's changed, if not, then it may be an application running.

IIRC there was a list of applications that would mess with your game, but I don't remember where they are. I could try and search for it if you'd like.

2 hours ago, bonk said:

I got the same issue a while ago. What you're experiencing isn't a setting in the game, it's actual a driver/other application running in your tray or task manager. E,g, for me it was Nahmic Sound Drivers. I believe Logitech mice also had this issue appear.

If you have another mouse, try plugging that in and seeing if it's changed, if not, then it may be an application running.

IIRC there was a list of applications that would mess with your game, but I don't remember where they are. I could try and search for it if you'd like.

Yeah I'd love to see the list. This is the only game I've ever seen have this issue.

From Rage's official discord:

FPS drops down to 1FPS when i move my mouse to look around

Preinstalled software such as Nahimic (E.g. MSI Nahimic) can cause this, this software can come preinstalled on brand new laptops so please check for any related manufacturing software and ending the process inside task manager

• Wuhtah locked this topic