What ethnicity/nationality gets little representation here?

Kai

10 hours ago, MRL_KRX said:

[QUICK GUIDE]

How to identify a walking RPQM report.

Step 1 : Identify the car : They usually hang out INSIDE a luxury/sports car more than outside of it (with the added exception of the mansion or beers at an expensive bar/club).

Step 2 : Identify the looks : If they do exit their cars, I would look for dead giveaway combos such as ((MEN)) : The classic fade + beard cut followed up with a pair of 3k Cartier shades - often with skinny jeans. ((WOMEN)): IMVU hair with shades, flashy nails and ripped skinny jeans is an all too common trope, usually seen amongst these people.

Step 3 : Identify the name : By this point, you got close enough to them to read their name. The names are usually something which they deem to sound cool or appear extravagant. BONUS POINTS for however many X-Z-Y's you can fit in. ((+1 point if more than two X'es, Z's or Y's are seen))

Step 4 : Identify the /ex. Judge a man not by their poor taste in design, but by the content of they /ex. There are some obvious things to look out for and I've come up with a sort of a point sheet, it's WIP, feel free to hit me up with suggestions.

Hide contents

Japanese/Brittish immigrant : 10p

Japanese/Brittish accent : 10p

Unexplainable 'badass' scars : 8p

Life story in /ex: 15p

Very Fit with no roleplay - 7p

Perfume - 4p

Russian Immigrant (early to late 30's) - 13p - (( add 7 more if they wear a tracksuit))

Step 5 : If they have collected 20 points and any other identifier from 1-4 applies then proceed with RPQM.

IMG_8954.png

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 3:34 PM, arkan said:

personally I feel the beta Israelite population (Ethiopian Jews) dont get the representation they deserve

Didn't even know there were other Ethiopian characters on the server I play on in the LSSD, it'd be cool to see the more Pan-African roleplay of first, second and third generations mingling.

Edited by ShaxxFightingOrphans
  • 1 month later...
On 11/17/2021 at 1:03 AM, MRL_KRX said:

[QUICK GUIDE]

How to identify a walking RPQM report.

Step 1 : Identify the car : They usually hang out INSIDE a luxury/sports car more than outside of it (with the added exception of the mansion or beers at an expensive bar/club).

Step 2 : Identify the looks : If they do exit their cars, I would look for dead giveaway combos such as ((MEN)) : The classic fade + beard cut followed up with a pair of 3k Cartier shades - often with skinny jeans. ((WOMEN)): IMVU hair with shades, flashy nails and ripped skinny jeans is an all too common trope, usually seen amongst these people.

Step 3 : Identify the name : By this point, you got close enough to them to read their name. The names are usually something which they deem to sound cool or appear extravagant. BONUS POINTS for however many X-Z-Y's you can fit in. ((+1 point if more than two X'es, Z's or Y's are seen))

Step 4 : Identify the /ex. Judge a man not by their poor taste in design, but by the content of they /ex. There are some obvious things to look out for and I've come up with a sort of a point sheet, it's WIP, feel free to hit me up with suggestions.

Hide contents

Japanese/Brittish immigrant : 10p

Japanese/Brittish accent : 10p

Unexplainable 'badass' scars : 8p

Life story in /ex: 15p

Very Fit with no roleplay - 7p

Perfume - 4p

Russian Immigrant (early to late 30's) - 13p - (( add 7 more if they wear a tracksuit))

Step 5 : If they have collected 20 points and any other identifier from 1-4 applies then proceed with RPQM.

I never understood why ppl put their perfume in their /ex

• Wuhtah locked this topic