What ethnicity/nationality gets little representation here?

Kai

2 hours ago, Kowboy said:

Nah they don't pick the country for the sake of being unique, lmao they picked it because they have no idea what they are doing on this server 9 out of 10 they pick their own IRL country that's why lol and hit close to home as much as possible, even their ''character'' background story or any story is legit them IRL and I believe it's a influx of new people with no previous RP experience what so ever. I guess it's only a matter of time till they figure out that they were wrong and need to fix those character portrayal issues, but yet again I have seen some of the most stubborn people on Earth in this community and legit oppose all criticism so they can complete their 12 y/o fantasises.

To be clear on this, that are Brits that drive rentals in their suit and put "Speaks with British accent" in their /chardetails

Lesbian "women", gray hair, body covered with tattoos, rolling with their best friend oocly & icly, in a fully upgraded pfister comet s2 with no actual character development but grind & afking. (Both not older than 23 icly)

oocly around 15-17

Edited by FJ
21 hours ago, FJ said:

See the source image
Roma we have in Europe, poverty, a lot of uneducated children, no work, very hard situation.

The Roma culture we have in America is very different in some aspects, especially in Cali. Though, I'm from Detroit and also Blackfoot rez.

The main one I would adore to see more of would definitely be Polynesian. Anyone that does Samoan, Tongan, Maori, etc. I know the majority in America are Samoan, Tongan and Hawaiian with the rest being Fijian etc. A lot of people don't realize how much potential it has like creating a Samoan-American take-out that serves palusami and stuff, I guarantee anyone who lives or visits long beach, cali, to get some Samoan food, you will be in love with Samoan food and the people. 

The second one that I would adore to see are Native Americans, however, California doesn't really have big and known reservervations compared to the Navajo, Seminole, etc which is understandable but a lot can be taken from rping that stuff. The problem is that when ppl try to rp Native they think all of them dance around fires and wear moccasins ha ha, I show my gf some of the shit ppl do as natives on here as she is Cree and Blackfoot and she said if I buy her a cpu she is gonna purposely join gtaworld and fuck with the imposters lmao

The third one I would adore to see is definitely Vietnamese. There are a lot of Viet gangs in California, the Vietnamese other than Cambodian and Chinese which are miniscule compared to Vietnamese, the Vietnamese actually war each other too like Blacks and Hispanics, all equally ruthless

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Chinatown said:

The main one I would adore to see more of would definitely be Polynesian. Anyone that does Samoan, Tongan, Maori, etc. I know the majority in America are Samoan, Tongan and Hawaiian with the rest being Fijian etc. A lot of people don't realize how much potential it has like creating a Samoan-American take-out that serves palusami and stuff, I guarantee anyone who lives or visits long beach, cali, to get some Samoan food, you will be in love with Samoan food and the people. 

The second one that I would adore to see are Native Americans, however, California doesn't really have big and known reservervations compared to the Navajo, Seminole, etc which is understandable but a lot can be taken from rping that stuff. The problem is that when ppl try to rp Native they think all of them dance around fires and wear moccasins ha ha, I show my gf some of the shit ppl do as natives on here as she is Cree and Blackfoot and she said if I buy her a cpu she is gonna purposely join gtaworld and fuck with the imposters lmao

The third one I would adore to see is definitely Vietnamese. There are a lot of Viet gangs in California, the Vietnamese other than Cambodian and Chinese which are miniscule compared to Vietnamese, the Vietnamese actually war each other too like Blacks and Hispanics, all equally ruthless

There were two variants of the Tongva Nation faction and a whole Tongan Crip faction. Other than AZN Boyz, I haven't seen to many Viets. Wouldn't mind seeing more, though.

Asians that aren't based on stereotypes. Chechens that aren't based off stereotypes. LA based Armenians that aren't based off stereotypes. Scandinavian's that aren't based off stereotypes. Finnish characters that aren't tatted out demons with pink mohawks, eye tattoos, and look like they're the 3rd-grade chalkboard after the teacher walked out of class for 5 minutes. German's that don't act like it's still 1939, this one is actually so stupid but so common. Balkan's that aren't based off stereotypes. And last but not least, Russians that aren't based off stereotypes; this one is actually so hilarious to me because people act as if they're straight out of the 1997 Brat movie, which is far from how things are in Russia.

I'll break down Russian RP for everyone who is unaware:

1. Be an overaggressive bald Russian man with the Niko Belic look.
  2. Use slurs every other word.
  3. Wear tracksuits or a leather jacket with a cap.
  4. Be overly racist towards any minority you see.
  5. Essentially bait for fights.
  6. Being a muscular bodybuilder with no fear.

Honestly just please do your research before portraying a character. Not everyone East of Germany is a gopnik that has no manners or is a ruthless killer.

Edited by nateX
  • Applaud 1
21 minutes ago, nateX said:

Asians that aren't based on stereotypes. Chechens that aren't based off stereotypes. LA based Armenians that aren't based off stereotypes. Scandinavian's that aren't based off stereotypes. Finnish characters that aren't tatted out demons with pink mohawks, eye tattoos, and look like they're the 3rd-grade chalkboard after the teacher walked out of class for 5 minutes. German's that don't act like it's still 1939, this one is actually so stupid but so common. Balkan's that aren't based off stereotypes. And last but not least, Russians that aren't based off stereotypes; this one is actually so hilarious to me because people act as if they're straight out of the 1997 Brat movie, which is far from how things are in Russia.

I'll break down Russian RP for everyone who is unaware:

1. Be an overaggressive bald Russian man with the Niko Belic look.
  5. Essentially bait for fights.
  6. Being a muscular bodybuilder with no fear.

Honestly just please do your research before portraying a character. Not everyone East of Germany is a gopnik that has no manners or is a ruthless killer.

This only proves how everyone is locked in 90s action movie tropes. Cause the overall image of any eastern Europe gangster was of the muscular sportsman in a tracksuit or camos. Simply because they all came from sports like karate or judo. But we are not in 90s anymore.

1 hour ago, nateX said:

I'll tell you how to properly RP a Russian/Balkan character :

1. Be an overaggressive bald Slavic man.

I'm surprised how good you know it 😎

On 10/28/2021 at 12:22 PM, FJ said:

See the source image
Roma we have in Europe, poverty, a lot of uneducated children, no work, very hard situation.

Not as common in the US as they are in some European or Asian countries. People as those in the picture you posted do not usually have the means to immigrate to a the US and go through the process of getting a green card and then being naturalized as citizens. Some might get in on tourist visas or illegally, but they're not exactly numerous enough to make up communities. The ones who do immigrate do not look like that and don't keep their traditions alive.

I'm sure some exist, but they're not common.

• Wuhtah locked this topic