[LSDAO] Resignation of DA Melanie Cromwell. New District Attorney appointed.

Username: Real10-8

Comment: I am writing this letter in simple English in order that everyone can read and understand my words. In the first place, if Mr. Nathaniel Hastings paints pictures of jaundiced worlds inhabited by evil fraudsters, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision. The long-term consequences of Mr. Hastings’s hate sheets are rarely examined, let alone subjected to scientific scrutiny. And that’s where we are right now. I’m not the first to mention that Mr. Hastings’s premise (that extinguishing the voices of opposition is essential for the safety and welfare of the public) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Mr. Hastings uses this disguised morality to support his musings, thereby making his argument self-refuting. I might add: Mr. Hastings exhibits a thoroughgoing hostility to traditional values. This is not hyperbole. It is stone-cold truth. What’s more, I would love to debate Mr. Hastings about his views on nepotism. Alas, given how ill-prepared he is to win such a debate, he’s been trying to suppress the debate before it can even occur. Such behavior tells us that we need to keep our eyes on Mr. Hastings. Otherwise, he’ll convert lush forests into arid deserts any day now. If that thought doesn’t send chills down your spine then you are dead to the love of freedom. The rest of us are concerned that Mr. Hastings believes that those who oppose his effrontive, hypersensitive jeremiads are macabre rapscallions standing against the tide of history. As you can no doubt determine from comments like that, facts and Mr. Nathaniel Hastings are like oil and water.

Mr. Hastings’s few successes exhibit no tendency to be commensurate with innate capacity, to put it mildly. Mr. Hastings is a very shameless little man. Surely, Mr. Hastings is not too forward to realize that. Even if Mr. Hastings’s facts were reliable, they were gathered selectively and then manipulated towards favored conclusions. Mr. Hastings may not have a monopoly on the perpetuation of irreligionism, but he thinks that he acts in the public interest. One might wonder how he arrived at such a belief, especially given that he merely asserts it rather than arguing it. Mr. Hastings could have argued instead that the vast majority of his backers have no interest in telling you things that he doesn’t want you to know. They would rather stroke their fragile egos, regurgitate meaningless tripe, and sycophantically prostrate themselves before the idiotic dribble that underlies Mr. Hastings’s confused, coldhearted opinions.

Of all the delusions I have ever known, the most loquacious is the idea that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. That concept is, of course, complete bunk by any stretch of the imagination. However, it is bunk that has survived virtually unchanged from when it was first proposed nearly half a century ago by high-handed ear bangers to its present incarnation in Mr. Hastings’s brain-damaged adages. Just between you and me, the popularity of Mr. Hastings’s apologues among spleeny, arrogant flapadoshas is a harbinger of loopy things to come. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to him. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you’ll find that I challenge Mr. Hastings to point out any text in this letter that proposes that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of vain stereotypes. It isn’t there. There’s neither a hint nor a suggestion of such a thing. The only way out of Mr. Nathaniel Hastings’s rat maze is to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. It’s that simple.

16 hours ago, knppel said:

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders

Comment: And suddenly LSNN looks a little less stupid, we at least managed to replace one idiot with another that people know already!

Shoutout to the new DQ (that stands for Don Quichote, refering to the windmills you'll be fighting!)

Username: cheesecakefactory

Comment: Ur still irrelevant hoe, lsnn will never look "less stupid"

Username: Bossman42

Comment: Great another liberal retard who believes in the abolition of drug laws. Because the meth & heroin capitols of Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington are doing so great with tweakers running around causing property crime and stealing cars unable to be checked by their pathetic law enforcement and held unaccountable by their demoRAT judicial systems. I know the people of LS will become sick of this once these drugged up skeletons start stealing THEIR stuff, cutting off THEIR catalytic converters, and being released back onto THEIR streets with no punishment at all. I for one advocate the immediate killing of any and all habitual drug users of meth and heroin. This will clean up our streets in no time and bring the property crime back down to a level that hasn't been seen since before the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

• Upvote 2