What are your addictions/vices, and what piece of advice you'd give someone who's falling into them?

caballero

• 4 weeks later...

I am really addicted to tobacco at the pont that my lungs were infected (lungs infection) and they couldn't perform like someone of my age's lungs. I tried to quit and switch to IQOS but did not work. I smoked my first cigarette when i was 16 or 17,  now 23 and i smoked pueblo tobacco for 5 years, 30g in 5 days. After the covid i began to smoke 30g in 2 days (its almost 30 or 40 cigs a day) till the infection showed up. Same infection made me feel burning inside everytime i coughed. Just to give you an idea of how tobacco addiction sucks, sometime i used to smoke cigarettes one after one because the substance wasn't "kicking in".

Now smoking glo.

nicotine&caffeine.

caffeine's not that bad. i can manage a couple of days without it, but nicotine's something i can't function without for more than a day. used to smoke a lot of cigarettes when i was younger. moved to snus, then fell back into cigarettes. used to have 2 bags of snus in my upper lip n smoke a cigarette at the same time.

NEVER smoke. even if you're offered a free cig by ur friend. not worth it.

Edited by xLeicy
On 12/17/2021 at 9:20 PM, xLeicy said:

nicotine&caffeine.

caffeine's that bad. i can manage a couple of days without it, but nicotine's something i can't function without for more than a day. used to smoke a lot of cigarettes when i was younger. moved to snus, then fell back into cigarettes. used to have 2 bags of snus in my upper lip n smoke a cigarette at the same time.

NEVER smoke. even if you're offered a free cig by ur friend. not worth it.

This, just avoid nicotine like the plague, tried giving up cigarettes by moving to snus, snus is a form of oral tobacco for those not in the know, ended up doing both instead. Nasty habits both of them. Stinking of cigarettes is appreciated by no one.

• 2 weeks later...
Где Вы ищите свежие новости?
Лично я читаю и доверяю газете https://www.ukr.net/.
Это единственный источник свежих и независимых новостей.
Рекомендую и Вам
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Rumbunctious said:

I managed to give up cigarettes a couple months ago and agree they are shit, but snus honestly isn't bad if you limit yourself to 1-2 hits a day. Get short, intense highs in exchange for a negligible risk to your health

dont forget that snus fucks your dentals up and increases chance to get mouth cancer

• Kenth locked this topic