What are your addictions/vices, and what piece of advice you'd give someone who's falling into them?

caballero

On 10/24/2021 at 5:11 PM, No Warning Shots said:

Coffeine, nicotine, alcohol(from time to time), weed and coke, also energy drinks and pre workouts when i go to gym(5 times a week - not a vice but an addiction)

Shit my man, I hope you know how dangerous it is to mix pre workout when addicted to coke, hope your situation isn't that bad.

Im one hell of a weed junkie...Was smoking for 5 years, decided to take a break now, going more than 2 months without it, getting my brains together...

5 hours ago, pospanko said:

Shit my man, I hope you know how dangerous it is to mix pre workout when addicted to coke, hope your situation isn't that bad.

Im one hell of a weed junkie...Was smoking for 5 years, decided to take a break now, going more than 2 months without it, getting my brains together...

Yeah, my testosterone was low when I checked it out 7 months ago because of that. I was going to a lot of parties, I don’t have an addiction to take a line every month or… you know? It’s pretty expensive too.

1 hour ago, No Warning Shots said:

Yeah, my testosterone was low when I checked it out 7 months ago because of that. I was going to a lot of parties, I don’t have an addiction to take a line every month or… you know? It’s pretty expensive too.

I guess we all take a line here n there, and shit really is expensive, keep it tight G

6 hours ago, pospanko said:

i've been smoking for a couple years now, but since the pandemic started, it's been daily. I'll get high once or twice a day. How do you feel without it? A LOT better? Or just a lil bit lmao, I wanna know if it's worth it to stop

• 3 weeks later...
  • Kenth locked this topic