What are your addictions/vices, and what piece of advice you'd give someone who's falling into them?

caballero

Was discussing this topic yesterday in the lobby, and I thought it'd be interesting to bring it onto the forums.

For me, like most people, it's just caffeine and tobacco, caffeine in either energy drinks, pure coffee, or pills. For tobacco, I go Marlboro 23s.

My advice is: Don't start on tobacco. You might feel good after smoking for a couple of days, but after those days turn into weeks, months, years, you'll feel like your body just can't perform like it did before you smoked. I used to practice calisthenics and cardio every summer, but after smoking for a couple of years, I just can't bring my body together back onto that pace. 

For caffeine, it's also pretty dogshit. If you get hooked on it, you'll feel, just like with tobacco, that your body cannot perform as it did, and you start thinking that getting your dose of caffeine will help you feel better, but you'll just be slowly destroying your body. 

What about you guys?

Edited by Santanaa
  • Kenth locked this topic