Rule for /flipcoin and /dice

Burak1326

Short description:  Basically a new rule to avoid /flipcoin and /dice to avoid critical, life threatining situations.

Detailed description: So, we know that some people use /flipcoin or /dice to determine the luck in life threatining situations such as robbery and all. I think there should be a rule suggesting for such comments to not to be used every again like this.

Commands to add:-

Items to add: 

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would clear out many mistakes during robberies and reports.

Additional information:

18 minutes ago, Wuhtah said:

I'll bring up to management about making an example under powergaming to clear it up.

Out of reactions so I can't just upvote it, but yes, regardless of opinions about rng game design the possible risk of arguing in actually game deciding situations warrants a clear verdict to (not) use thim in certain circumstances as decision finder over life and death and similarly.

1 hour ago, ScarletRose said:

The only time I ever use those two commands is for Arcade games. Never heard of anyone using an RNG command to decide how an RP scenario goes.

This is actually fairly common, especially in roleplay outside of the restricted confines of a video game. Within video games and on GTAW it is still used often in non-confrontational scenarios. However, the suggestion pertains specific scenarios where there is some sort of conflict and "critical, life threatining situations". This is of course correct, because it constitutes powergaming by simplifying the situation to a random chance. @Burak1326, just report those you see doing this for powergaming, because that is what it is. An administrator will almost certainly side with your view.