[LSNN] Evening News - October 19th, 2021

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Evening News - October 19th, 2021

L1ySFNY.png

BY LSNN

Los Santos, SA - On October 19th 2021, Brianna Campbell conducted the evening news. This is a recording of the broadcast.

6lsiwuc.jpg

Brianna Campbell in the studio

Brianna Campbell: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the evening news on LSNN. I'm Brianna Campbell.

Brianna Campbell: Local News. The Court of Appeal has delivered the verdict in the appeal for the case of the State versus Police Officer Vincenzo B.

Y8l4IDT.png

NlbDI5K.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Brianna Campbell: In his verdict, Judge Knight stated: "B. was blocking a road for a law enforcement purpose", and thus acting in his best capacity using force lawfully. As such, the Superior Court judgment was overruled, as so Judge Knight, "a lawful use of force can not result in Neglect of Duty and Discharging a Firearm in Public under the necessity clause."

Brianna Campbell:  B. is a free man following this and expected to return to his duties as Police Officer soon.

Brianna Campbell: On further news regarding the case, Cyril Regas, acting attorney for B. and District Attorney Melanie Cromwell officially filed their own appeals regarding Judge Marshall's controversial verdict of sentencing them for Contempt of Court- LSNN reported.

Brianna Campbell: More on these topics on our Court Observer show later this week.

Brianna Campbell: After the shooting at Fantasia Hall on sunday with one dead and three suspects deceased, the other shooting victims are reportedly on the way to recovery.

Brianna Campbell: The rumored shutdown of the event hall apparently was turned down, securing the Halloween Party to take place in time on the 31st. Preparations are on their way, with Fantasia staying closed this week regardless.

Brianna Campbell:  As for the weather, tonight we currently have 64 degrees in downtown with a clear sky and no rain in sight.

Brianna Campbell: This was Brianna Campbell with the evening news for LSNN, thank you for watching and have a good night, ladies and gentlemen.

Y8l4IDT.png

vBDvzT0.png

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

Username: xoCindyQuartzox

Comment:  The three suspects are dead? I won't shed a tear.  The two guys are on the mend, I have seen them both. Rest In Peace to the hero who died.
I'm really pleased the event will be going ahead as well. I'm sure Fantasia will be taking every precaution, both Dante and Lizzy are excellent hosts.