[QUICKDATE] Registration Failed. This may happen in some locations, you may try to register again via VPN.

ThatDutchPerson

Hi everyone!

So since a while I've been getting the following error message when trying to register an account on QuickDate:

Registration Failed. This may happen in some locations, you may try to register again via VPN.

Is there any way to have this fixed? I am not in a position at the moment to use a VPN.

Plus, it should ''just work'', to be honest. There is no reason a region should be restricted as part of a bug, unless manually restricted.

I already did clear my browser history, this did not fix the issue.

On 10/19/2021 at 2:00 PM, ThatDutchPerson said:

Hi everyone!

So since a while I've been getting the following error message when trying to register an account on QuickDate:

Registration Failed. This may happen in some locations, you may try to register again via VPN.

Is there any way to have this fixed? I am not in a position at the moment to use a VPN.

Plus, it should ''just work'', to be honest. There is no reason a region should be restricted as part of a bug, unless manually restricted.

I already did clear my browser history, this did not fix the issue.

I'm not really sure, this is odd and since you have no VPN access, here's what I'd do if I were in your situation.

Have a friend make your account with your desired information and temporary password. Then you can change them after the account is made and you logged in. Hopefully this should be allowed, my guess is they are blocking it or restricting something for a good reason.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Linyah said:

I'm not really sure, this is odd and since you have no VPN access, here's what I'd do if I were in your situation.

Have a friend make your account with your desired information and temporary password. Then you can change them after the account is made and you logged in. Hopefully this should be allowed, my guess is they are blocking it or restricting something for a good reason.

It really is a bad situation if I have to do that to access a platform of this community. Perhaps someone can give an answer to this, maybe @Everett? He has a test account on Quickdate so I guess he is involved in the development.

Hi. I know I'm not like any admin but Cloudflare's WARP free VPN will help. I never faced this issue, but in some cases, it helps me reduce lag ingame. It just connects you to better route instead of changing whole different location, often bypassing specific ISP restrictions. 

#notapromo

• Wuhtah locked this topic