Rule 6 - Removing under 16s

Coburn

11 minutes ago, Phased said:

I've never in my life accidentally ERP'd with a child character.  I cannot fathom any world where someone needs to be concerned with accidentally ERPing with a child character, like your character is going to trip and fall on them?

I could never fathom any world where someone needs to erp . Before someone says I do it for character development , yeah bullshit. Anyone can fade to black the sex situations . Erp shouldn’t be a thing I am almost certain there are players who log in just to erp with other adults . IC adults . Get rid of erp . Underage rp is need it for character development . ERP is the issue. It’s weird, it’s disturbing , and it’s stupid and not need it for character development 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, free said:

I could never fathom any world where someone needs to erp . Before someone says I do it for character development , yeah bullshit. Anyone can fade to black the sex situations . Erp shouldn’t be a thing I am almost certain there are players who log in just to erp with other adults . IC adults . Get rid of erp . Underage rp is need it for character development . ERP is the issue. It’s weird, it’s disturbing , and it’s stupid and not need it for character development 

Neither is a 13 y/o shooting at cops needed for development. Then PD retaliates and 13 y/o goes into /b I am kid what you killed me for? I can tell these people are here cause they suck at CSGO and need some recognition. I'd say leave them rping whatever they want, but allow revenge kill.

Edited by Engelbert
1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

Neither is a 13 y/o shooting at cops needed for development. Then PD retaliates and 13 y/o goes into /b I am kid what you killed me for? I can tell these people are here cause they suck at CSGO and need some recognition.

Those people who do that are obviously trolling and have the wrong intentions to play on the server 

7 minutes ago, free said:

Those people who do that are obviously trolling and have the wrong intentions to play on the server 

Yes there are those too, but then there are also those who have no idea how to portray a gangmember. Like the usual excuse "We opened fire at cops, cause we thought they are arresting our shotcaller." Yeeeah wrong, every kid is taught what to do and what no to do, after they are jumped in, especially how to evade cops. And then a shotcaller has more brains than a kid trying to protect him, he knows that if a cop dies during questioning him, he is gone for good. But people do not even research this before rping in a gang. I spent 2 months rping around a gang before they even considered letting me in on something. Faction leaders should choose their members wisely and watch them for a time. Cause many people just wanna be in a gang, without knowing what it entails. You don't get respect out of nowhere, you don't get trust out of nowhere as well. They are earned. Kids see gang as a family, to them it is a family, but higher ups don't see it like that. When they give you a gun and tell you to kill someone, you do it, if not you are out. Possibly killed. 

Edited by Engelbert

10 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Yes there are those too, but then there are also those who have no idea how to portray a gangmember. Like the usual excuse "We opened fire at cops, cause we thought they are arresting our shotcaller." Yeeeah wrong, every kid is taught what to do and what no to do, after they are jumped in, especially how to evade cops. And then a shotcaller has more brains than a kid trying to protect him, he knows that if a cop dies during questioning him, he is gone for good. But people do not even research this before rping in a gang.

This isn’t the 90s anymore . A lot of gangs are not structure like it was. I don’t think kids are taught how to evade a cop or how to act in situations with a cop. If they’re a gang member . Not everyone rps  a reckless killer . 

Edited by free
3 minutes ago, free said:

This isn’t the 90s anymore . A lot of gangs are not structure like it was. I don’t think kids are taught how to evade a cop or how to act in situations with a cop. If they’re a gang member . Not everyone rps  a reckless killer . 

Exactly it's not 90s so they should know, that there are drones, gunshot sensors, hd cameras all around cities.

19 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Exactly it's not 90s so they should know, that there are drones, gunshot sensors, hd cameras all around cities.

Some gang members are wreckless they do not care . Some gang member do not rationalize as you can see in the videos below 

Edited by free
  • Upvote 2
  • Coburn changed the title to Rule 6 - Removing under 16s