Rule 6 - Removing under 16s

Coburn

On 10/17/2021 at 5:03 AM, free said:

Rping as kids no. Adults erping weirds me out . Why is erp so big on world , ban erp . Fade 2 black is a thing if you say well we need erp for our character development . Descriptive erp should be banned, erp should be banned 

Agree with this, still believe RPing kids is weird tho

2 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

Agreed but it cuts the playerbase in half so not really an option.

I RP games with max server size is 80. This population would barely feel the hit with its playerbase but I'm sure it's "bad for business", just some things that happen are ridiculous without the restriction.

29 minutes ago, GambloTwitch said:

To create an underage character you’d need to apply for it.

Application shouldn’t take ages to get reviewed and it should ask like background, purpose in RP, and all that.

Wouldn't change much, to be honest. We already require people to fill in an application to get in-game in the first place and stuff still happens. If someone wants to use an underage character to troll (which way too many people do), they'll do so as long as they have the chance to.

6 minutes ago, Mahitto said:

Wouldn't change much, to be honest. We already require people to fill in an application to get in-game in the first place and stuff still happens. If someone wants to use an underage character to troll (which way too many people do), they'll do so as long as they have the chance to.

Having a list of people who RP underage, putting more effort to get an underage character, would definitely improve the underage characters RP.

4 minutes ago, GambloTwitch said:

Having a list of people who RP underage, putting more effort to get an underage character, would definitely improve the underage characters RP.

This list, I suppose, would only be available to the staff team, as it would otherwise cause all sorts of disagreements and other issues stemming from the access of such IC information to everyone, on the forums. The staff team is already loaded with work - they're volunteers, have their own lives, want to play as well besides administrating. They either won't have time or will not want to constantly spectate a list of characters, on top of everything else they do, just to make sure their portrayal is fine.

RPQM cases are known to take forever, due to how long it takes to gather all information and then how long it takes to gather evidence, as well as all of the factors involved. Imagine multiplying that by the number of underage characters that would be on such list. It would be nice, I'll admit that, but it would never be feasible.

• Coburn changed the title to Rule 6 - Removing under 16s