If you're gonna play a parent-less 12 year old, we need child protective services

KinnyWynny

9 hours ago, BjornV said:

should read up on this https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/florida-fake-teen-doctor-dr-love-arrested-again-fraud-charges/BRHVMPBA7JE5RHVPVZKRPOPBLQ/

People like this exist. Kids like mentioned here exist. They're one in a million and it just so happens that 99% of them are concentrated in Los Santos in our IC lore.

At most the "average gangbanging teen" is gonna act as a spotter or a courier until they're about 17-18.

Familiar with that story but that dude actually met with patients and was caught every time fairly easily. My issue wasn't the scam its self it was he was trying to claim a teenager would have the sophistication to make this untracable scam, untraceable. Dr. Love got caught. Like for example the Photoshop lawyer ad. He never met in person with clients why not just use a fake picture or of someone else? But you expect me to believe a teenager would go through the effort of aging himself. C'mon.

This is so weird and immersion breaking when a 15 year old comes to my dealership wanting to buy a $70,000 futon GTX. I make them npc parents permission or have them being there. 

Even still it's dumb and I hate that this is a thing on GTA:w. I'm sorry the underage characters need to just go. Make the minimum age 18. 

It's weird. And ruins immersion. 

19 hours ago, PrinceCane said:

Its weird and cringey on how many times people that rp kids try so hard getting into strip clubs then try to argue with the bouncer when being asked for their ID.

Thats cringe? I just had 4 kids of 15 / 16 approach my character and try to intimidate her, throwing up gang signs and invading ehr privacy, shouting, because its their turf. It were the La Puerta Docks.

My character is a 31 year old ship captain, and she wore her uniform.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
  • Wuhtah locked this topic