If you're gonna play a parent-less 12 year old, we need child protective services

KinnyWynny

7 minutes ago, Sim said:

?

I said what I said

i also don’t like interacting with underage characters on this server

>they act like adults

>they’re adults but with legal issues that can’t be dealt by our court system 

>they’re mostly involved with crime, so they interact with the court system more, and as such  they always prove to be massive headaches

>if they HAVE to exist, minimum of sixteen, if your gang character needs to be 12, find a child mod

>gta v doesnt have children models for a reason

• Upvote 1

Besides the general issues that others have addressed, I find it odd to play a law enforcement character and come across children wandering the streets at night or worse. I have absolutely no recourse to these situations besides saying "Okay bye". No parents to bring the characters home to, no government assistance in this. It kind of just feels weird and I'm not a fan of it.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

Besides the general issues that others have addressed, I find it odd to play a law enforcement character and come across children wandering the streets at night or worse. I have absolutely no recourse to these situations besides saying "Okay bye". No parents to bring the characters home to, no government assistance in this. It kind of just feels weird and I'm not a fan of it.

Welcome To time zone issues . Most Americans like myself can only get on at 6 pm , server time it’s late at night. 

the problem is find literally anyone who'd want to deal full time with 12 year old murderer criminal prodigy's. It'd never work for more than a few weeks for the same reason "let's do a high school!" will never work. We all know what it'd devolve to to the point I really don't need to break it down.

If they get arrested for anything major, they should be forced to age up till 16-18 because they'd never be let out of a state facility until at least that age without guardians.

Edited by bartman
  • Upvote 4
  • Wuhtah locked this topic