Piracy on Fishermen - Already?

ChromaticDeath

1 minute ago, Cartoonhead said:

Since you asked, no it's not. It's a fact since every single gang RP'er talks like that. 

ok but its not just black people that commit robberies.

Clearly you don't see what I was trying to say.

Edited by Khalabeeb
2 hours ago, Khalabeeb said:

Making fun of the way black people talk through stereotypes? Or stereotypical black names? Tyrone Lamar, Lamar Lamar? "Ey cuz we gon blast niggas out here."

All that shit not racist?

Think your issue lies more with players portraying black people as nothing more than gangbanging murderers because the music videos they watch tell them so, not people clowning on the underwhelming RP.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 1

I'm not the guy who robs fisherman, but I saw this thing on the LSRP.

From one side it's retarded, but it gives more possibilities to create RP for the water situations. 

Police will patrol around. Fishers will call in bodyguards , use radio to communicate with each other.

Just now, RolexLV said:

I'm not the guy who robs fisherman, but I saw this thing on the LSRP.

From one side it's retarded, but it gives more possibilities to create RP for the water situations. 

Police will patrol around. Fishers will call in bodyguards , use radio to communicate with each other.

My upcoming Maritime business will employ “Sea Marshalls”; guards with a GC and PF to which the Captain has delegated authority to.

ahoy! ye are now being boarded by the gangster crips bloods! yarr harr cuh ye better hand over ye fish ye lame!  else arr arr arr! else i cap'n tyquan will have me first mate deshawn here throw ye overboard! ar ar ar! and we will post ye ugly mug all over facebrowser!

Edited by L I C E
  • Applaud 2