Piracy on Fishermen - Already?

ChromaticDeath

5 hours ago, cocaine90 said:

the whole robbing scene is a joke here, afk inside your car in public for more than 5 minutes you'll comeback to some retard going on and about n calling an admin over cuz you ruined his immersion n experience by not letting him go off with your 500 dollars  

so sad how this is actually too real

• Upvote 1

San Andreas is honestly worse than Afghanistan at times. I'm all for well rped crime but not like this. I've seem some impressive illegal rp that I totally support but some just ruin the whole experience for me.

This is why I vpark all my cars immediately and mostly rp inside with people I know because I do not want to risk my experience being ruined by something like this.

I agree, there should be a rule to prevent robberies on fishermen's. Would be dope to see someone make a fishing company of some sorts.

21 minutes ago, free said:

Also getting rich as a fisherman shouldn’t be a thing. Fishing should be something you do as a hobby not as a reward to grind.  

You ever heard of commercial fishing? It's a job in real life where people use large boats, large nets, and catch fish in bulk to sell. It's actually a pretty high paying job. Pretty sure tug boat fishing would count as commercial fishing. Meaning, it makes perfect sense for people to be doing it as a full time job and make good money from it. Maybe in the future, people might start forming fishing crews, have a bunch of tug boats all under one company kind of stuff.

7 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

You ever heard of commercial fishing? It's a job in real life where people use large boats, large nets, and catch fish in bulk to sell. It's actually a pretty high paying job. Pretty sure tug boat fishing would count as commercial fishing. Meaning, it makes perfect sense for people to be doing it as a full time job and make good money from it. Maybe in the future, people might start forming fishing crews, have a bunch of tug boats all under one company kind of stuff.

Do they make enough to afford a $200,000 to $300,000 car 

edit: never mind I answer my own question according to google in the US they make 60k a year which isn’t enough to afford a 200k car. 

Edited by free
33 minutes ago, free said:

Do they make enough to afford a $200,000 to $300,000 car 

edit: never mind I answer my own question according to google in the US they make 60k a year which isn’t enough to afford a 200k car. 

On the server they do infact, cause economy is what it is. I think income from scripted stuff should be limited like that. You need to understand, that such car actually costs around 100K max and not 200, if we were realistic. BMW X7 costs roughly 93k$, Corvette Stingray 2022 goes for 63k$.

And C-class Mercedes AMG cabrio 55k$.

Edited by Engelbert