Piracy on Fishermen - Already?

ChromaticDeath

56 minutes ago, Dakimakura said:

It was sarcasm, there are people who deny the existence of robberies on this forum because they have never been robbed.

acktually I've never been robbed so therefore the problem doesn't exist

*Insert pic of the Lakers sleeping on a plane here*

I’ve been joking about making a pirate based faction with this new update.

it’s a joke, and if it’s seriously happening? Report it. Not like they’ll get banned anyways, they’ll get a verbal warning.

ay yo cuh run yo cargo holds mah gee else this blunderbuss finna start barking on Blackbeard homie

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, Montana Fats said:

I’ve been joking about making a pirate based faction with this new update.

it’s a joke, and if it’s seriously happening? Report it. Not like they’ll get banned anyways, they’ll get a verbal warning.

ay yo cuh run yo cargo holds mah gee else this blunderbuss finna start barking on Blackbeard homie

ay cuh, on pacific ocean PIRU, folk. 

• Upvote 1

This is all an elaborate joke right? Guys? People? The server really cannot have fallen into that poor a level of RP can it?

Also, fun fact of the day, it's technically not piracy as for it to count as piracy the act of taking over the vessel without permission has to occur in international waters. Therefore, if this is a legit thing that is happening, then they are committing nothing more than GTA, albeit in an incredibly stupid and unrealistic way.

1 minute ago, Scorch said:

This is all an elaborate joke right? Guys? People? The server really cannot have fallen into that poor a level of RP can it?

Also, fun fact of the day, it's technically not piracy as for it to count as piracy the act of taking over the vessel without permission has to occur in international waters. Therefore, if this is a legit thing that is happening, then they are committing nothing more than GTA, albeit in an incredibly stupid and unrealistic way.

Oh it's happening. Speedboats and all. I'm still waiting to see the crews of 5 blacked out jet skis for open water robberies and the subsequent ban of jet skis for robberies in a couple weeks 🤣

1 minute ago, 99 said:

Oh it's happening. Speedboats and all. I'm still waiting to see the crews of 5 blacked out jet skis for open water robberies and the subsequent ban of jet skis for robberies in a couple weeks 🤣

If you need to actually write the rule that jetski's are banned for use in robberies, it really is time to start looking at the application process again, as it is not doing the job it is supposed to.

• Upvote 2