Piracy on Fishermen - Already?

ChromaticDeath

Alright, so I'm honestly not shocked it's happening, but a thread to address it is better than nothing. What the hell's going on with the new fishing script and people loading onto speedboats to rob trawlers? Do we live on the coast of Somalia or the cape of Africa, or a major American city? I was under the impression we had a rule for this, and I suggest anyone who tries to roleplay a fisherman and is robbed by MASK_ to put in a report on it. I don't even want to take the presence of pirates IC, it makes no sense.

- Driving into the county as a gang member in South Central to conduct a robbery in Paleto Bay for no sensible IC reason (e.g. your path has not realistically led you to Paleto Bay for any discernable reason, this would be a significant drive on an IC basis)

7f47657145bb348d93249ede4a12310f.png

unknown.png

• Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 6

> Be deep wid da homies in the set yhoard.

> Ayo cuh, we should buys us a speed boat on crip.

> *Jimmy and the four 6'5" fifteen year olds from South Central proceed to buy a speed-boat.*

> Ayo dis a sick idea on foenem.

> Rob fishermen for their fish.

> Ayo we boolin', calls us da 69 lokoz pirate crips.

• Upvote 8
  • Applaud 3
2 minutes ago, cocaine90 said:

the whole robbing scene is a joke here, afk inside your car in public for more than 5 minutes you'll comeback to some retard going on and about n calling an admin over cuz you ruined his immersion n experience by not letting him go off with your 500 dollars  

quit lackin

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Sad how the update has only been out for a day and we already have people trying to rob fisherman. After the hunting update, criminals went up to the canyon to rob hunters. Now we got people buying boats and going out to sea to rob fishermen? Seems like anytime a new update releases that gives something for robbers to take, criminals will flock on the meta right away. From stealing hunting rifles to now stealing fish.

There better be a rule against this. Otherwise before you know it, fishermen are gonna start arming themselves and we'll start seeing naval gunfights over a tug boat full of tuna. Our oceans around Los Santos are gonna eventually turn into some Indonesian pirate-infested waters.