[LSNN] Police brutality in Los Santos? (18+)

Ace_

Username: user20567

Comment:  how does a professional news agency see a video like this that people would be interested in and not think "hmm, lets try to figure out what happened by using our professional contacts and the appropriate avenues of investigation, and then report on this story with the cold hard facts surrounding this video, and also maybe with some opinions or eyewitness accounts from people who were there, or otherwise have an opinion worth publishing." instead of doing any of that, these retards just post a video that clearly came from an official source at some point without any of the official documentation and included as much information about the video as can be gleaned just by fucking watching it (conveniently leaving out the part where you can clearly see that stupid bitch also had a fucking gun.) and you called the landline phone of the local police station like "hey what happened?" don't you fucking idiots have a better way to learn this stuff? what the hell is up with the journalists in this city. it's like they've never read a news article in their life. guess i better just wait to hear from NBC or CNN or something about what actually fucking happened because these dipshits at LSNN can't even conclude anything without saying "allegedly."

you guys need a new editor or something holy shit. i read the news to be informed, not to learn the same fucking shit i can learn just by scrolling around on youtube

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Helm said:

Username: user20567

Comment:  how does a professional news agency see a video like this that people would be interested in and not think "hmm, lets try to figure out what happened by using our professional contacts and the appropriate avenues of investigation, and then report on this story with the cold hard facts surrounding this video, and also maybe with some opinions or eyewitness accounts from people who were there, or otherwise have an opinion worth publishing." instead of doing any of that, these retards just post a video that clearly came from an official source at some point without any of the official documentation and included as much information about the video as can be gleaned just by fucking watching it (conveniently leaving out the part where you can clearly see that stupid bitch also had a fucking gun.) and you called the landline phone of the local police station like "hey what happened?" don't you fucking idiots have a better way to learn this stuff? what the hell is up with the journalists in this city. it's like they've never read a news article in their life. guess i better just wait to hear from NBC or CNN or something about what actually fucking happened because these dipshits at LSNN can't even conclude anything without saying "allegedly."

you guys need a new editor or something holy shit. i read the news to be informed, not to learn the same fucking shit i can learn just by scrolling around on youtube

3 hours ago, Zach.. said:

Username: backtheblue123

Comment: what the fuck is this shit. dumb lady reached for a gun and got shot. LSNN is a joke posting shit like this. remove their license!

Username: bigchadmanbased1488

Comment: u know the other officer REQUESTED the woman to slide her gun away from her right? Which she tried to do but, oh no! Trigger happy LT shoots her for “reaching for the gun’ after being told shes gotta slide it away frm her, peep the civil suit its an interesting read 🙂

7 hours ago, Cocaine Capital said:

Username: RedHeadedLawyer

Comment:  Do like any rational person would do and do research.

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders

Comment: Research? You're speaking to a person who still makes me responsible for this news outlets' quality management even when I was fired now like over three months ago, it never having been me in charge to begin with and the guy who was at fault shooting himself over it.

Username: AmericanPatroits99 

Comment: Once again LSNN shows their true colors, This is fake news. What do you expect from Loser sanitation news network, that are in the bed of the democrates pushing a false agenda. What happened to good journalists, I guess they are dead because the news nowadays is pushing an agenda. Fake news.  

• Applaud 1
On 10/11/2021 at 4:49 PM, Mitch said:

username: Patriot

comment: why did LSNN change the title of the article? someone needs to fire this clown, worse than CNN! 

732013f6b8.png

Username: Trump

Comment: CNN is indeed bad! Go go Fox News!