[LSNN] Police brutality in Los Santos? (18+)

Ace_

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Police brutality in Los Santos? (18+)

BY SIMON CAHILL

Los Santos, SA - On 10th October 2021, an anonymous user published a video on Youtube, showing a case of alleged police brutality in Strawberry, Los Santos. The video looks like a short recording taken from a police cruiser's dashcam allegedly, showing the events taking place after an LSPD's intervention, allegedly.

JdChPrU.png

(Illustration)

An unknown female can be seen on the video, laying on the ground, while several officers allegedly employed in the Los Santos Police Department are standing around. After a short period of time, one of the officers aims his weapon at her and fires several shots at her, while she's already on the ground. 

WARNING: Graphic content 18+

LSNN sent a request for a statement from LSPD's Media Relations via 991, sent an email to the Chief of Police Branch Goodwater and spoke to the Chief in person, but haven't received any statement regarding the situation. The Chief directed LSNN to Media Relations again, further stating:

"I will not make comments on something that I am completely unaware of", said Chief of Police Branch Goodwater.

LSNN will publish LSPD's official statement as soon as possible, when we receive one. 

Y8l4IDT.png

vBDvzT0.png

Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by Velja
  • Ace_ changed the title to [LSNN] Police brutality in Los Santos? (18+)
6 minutes ago, Cocaine Capital said:

Username: RedHeadedLawyer

Comment:  Over 20 years of experience in law, I’d have convicted him any day of the week during my time on the bench. 

Username: cheesecakefactory

Comment: convicted for what? shooting someone that was clearly reaching 4 a gun? thank fuck ur not "on the bench" anymore LOL

13 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

Username: cheesecakefactory

Comment: convicted for what? shooting someone that was clearly reaching 4 a gun? thank fuck ur not "on the bench" anymore LOL

Username: RedHeadedLawyer

Comment:  Do like any rational person would do and do research. If you’re curious there’s an on going civil suit over this exact situation. One of the other officers instructed that individual to slide the gun away from them. They complied, and a trigger happy Lieutenant nonetheless emptied 5 rounds into her back.