[SOLD] '93 Vapid Sadler Retro Sport SWB

Melly

6tuLCP8.jpeg

'93 Vapid Sadler Retro Sport SWB

Description

A great, well-kept truck with no damage or rust on the body or undercarriage. It's a clean title, registered and insured, and comes factory stock other than the aftermarket sidesteps and tracking mechanism fitted by Route 68 Garage. Not used and abused, mostly done highway miles and has plenty of life left in the trusty 4.9L I6 motor.

Located in Sandy Shores, inspections welcome. Collection only, no delivery. Open to reasonable offers, but lowballs will be ignored.

(( As clarification, this truck has all the performance and security modifications as shown in the screenshot, but is being roleplayed as stock due to the nature of the vehicle. Hence the description above mentioning so. ))

Asking Price

$40,000

Contact

Send a Message

• Applaud 1
11 hours ago, CaffeineHigh said:

My kind sir, would you consider trading against a Bodhi? 🤔

Thanks for the offer, but I am looking to sell the vehicle at this time.

2 hours ago, mj2002 said:

If you are not interested in the trade above, I'll be offering $32.000 for the truck. Collection in Sandy Shores is most certainly possible. If you are interested, let me know.

Thanks for the offer, would you perhaps be able to stretch to $35,000? If so, I’ll be happy to accept the offer and complete the transaction today. 

54 minutes ago, Melly said:

Thanks for the offer, but I am looking to sell the vehicle at this time.

Thanks for the offer, would you perhaps be able to stretch to $35,000? If so, I’ll be happy to accept the offer and complete the transaction today. 

I'd be interested the stretch the offer to $33.000. If this works for you, let me know.

• Melly changed the title to [SOLD] '93 Vapid Sadler Retro Sport SWB