[LSNN] LSNN's new President: "I always fought for the betterment of the company, and that agenda will remain."

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

LSNN’s new President: "I always fought for the betterment of the company, and that agenda will remain."

BY LSNN

Los Santos, SA - On October 4, LSNN’s president, Mia Adler, stepped down from her post willingly and bid her farewells with the company. Miss Adler bestowed her seat to Mitsuki Asano, who previously worked for LSNN as a Divisional Manager and HR. The reasoning behind Mia Adler’s departure remains confidential.

LSNN is happy to introduce Mitsuki Asano, the new President. Professional and resolute, Mitsuki Asano operated in Divisional Management and HR - maintaining the satisfactory level that LSNN had. President Asano now strives to improve LSNN’s structure and build, and complete what the previous managements have already started. Newly seated, Miss Asano already brings her future plans to reality and slowly, but surely adjusts to her newly-acquired seat.

5KIPMJXm_z5hOujqq1PE0PXBCIGrbUIZsnqlAEjg44dx3MGUIPy3w863EudfF_Eff4ibL-sVEbKTy5K9qsLAT4CvvAW6PJd0UCyC_tEc_eMwmrMQtFUfjGrFTcez8zBtIlL5ZSox=s0

LSNN President, Mitsuki Asano

“My motives and views remain the same. I always fought for the betterment of the company, and that agenda will remain. What I will strive to accomplish is... Well, I want this journey to be safe and sound for everyone involved.” 

“With our combined effort, I deem that no obstacle will be problematic for us. And that success, well, that’s inevitable. There are major plans afoot, and I’m honored that I’ve been given the opportunity to fight these battles among all of you; together!”

“Improvement won’t even come willingly. For that, communication and co-operation are essential. I want to make our audience know that LSNN will always be there for them and that their trust is our utmost priority. Reliable. And I want to let the citizens of Los Santos know that they can always rely on that we’ll bring accurate information out there for them. Be it political, educational, entertainment. Or other branches that we tend to investigate and research. Your right to know!” Stated President Mitsuki Asano, regarding her motives and goals about the future of LSNN.

Mitsuki Asano promises improvement, reliability, and a broader aspect of success to come to LSNN under her leadership. She promises to forge and build connections, link ties, and continue to provide Los Santos’ citizens with quality content in various spectrums. 

Los Santos News Network has been and still is the leading News Network in San Andreas. With a new leadership, the LSNN team is looking to keep on the hard work and keep delivering with an improved quality.

Y8l4IDT.png

vBDvzT0.png

> Comments are enabled.

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by starcaller
  • Upvote 5