Alphonse Aldington Gang

Philipe

He had just got out of jail. Fucking lawyer left him waiting, he had to call over his son to catch him. Imagine that? You leave to the free world, and the free world gets you more stressed than fucking jail. Ain't that something? At least he still has somebody, and it's a son. From what I heard in this story, basically Alphonse didn't even know the mother's name when Joe reached out to him. Joe then got back home, told everything to his mother, and guess what? She tried to sue the motherfucker. Alphonse Aldington on the hands of just another bitch - she was a hooker, I heard. The world is right, that's what I always tell people, because even though criminals get away with crimes, life always tend to fuck them over somehow. Then he became a daddy. Now daddy is always busting his son, asking for him to do chores and even what they call missions - what the fuck, right?

But as I said, at least he's got somebody.

POST_1.png

Edited by Philipe

I mean, it's hard to be a father, right? Imagine then if you have never planned to be, now that's what a call a difficulty level. At first you may think it's a scam, the bitch and the son of the bitch just wants your money. Then you're in shock, dealing with visitations inside the prison, having your son coming by to know you - and all you can see is him behind a glass panel. Fuck, that's harsh. But he seems to be figuring that out, because after all of that, you end up having a new friend - maybe a new hand of work too, in this case.

POST_2.png

Now,

Old man, look at my life... I'm a lot like you were.

Now, raising a son must be really fucking hard. Imagine then trying to model your grown ass new son? I mean, he is what? Twenty three? Fuck. Alphonse is got a lot on his hands. We heard his lawyer got in the city this weekend, we don't know if he was trying to bail out from Alphonse, but he delayed an answer by purpose - who knows? We surely don't know everything, yet. Dude's always swearing, making noises towards his new grown up son, and now to his black lawyer. Do you think we'd get him on hate crime for these aggressive words towards a black man? We could the lawyer late. We know he's not really the best, anyway...

POST_3.png

Going from houses up hills to living in a Motel? How's the brittish say? That's grand, ay? You'd fairly say Alphonse is on his worst level, down hollow, most vulnerable. And with a son? He's actually lucky he ain't got no enemies. Now, losing the Aldington's power is really something we didn't expect. How'd things turn out that way? IRS put really deep in his ass this time. He can barely get interest risen for his company. Depending on somebody to make his name, depending on a son to find him a place to live and having nothing above your own head, barely your hair. We'd wait something better for this, you know? But I don't really know what to expect- you're in this low, at bottom, even depressed you'd be.

POST_4.png

Edited by Philipe