[4SALE/TRADE] Sunshine Apartments - Floor 3 - Room 3

Blackbird

Greetings, today I bring you a top floor loft located at the Sunshine Apartments complex in Little Seoul. Located in a centralized area of the city of Los Santos - this apartment has at it's disposal a bustling community with several local businesses of any kind and preference open at distinct times of the day for any work shift or living schedule you may possess. Being located at the top floor and central portion of the complex, this apartment has a small area that raises itself to the second floor - allowing for more freedom of space and movement.

The starting bid is of $180,000 - with a $10,000 bidstep. The buyout is of $310,000.

((OOC Content - /pinfo))

Spoiler

KPn0OYm.png

IMAGE ALBUM

Edited by Blackbird
3 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

The starting bid is of $180,000 The starting bid is of $180,000 The starting bid is of $180,000 The starting bid is of $180,000

kthxbye

Please I want my dream two floored apartment in a low to middle class area please please please

Edited by alysalami
2 minutes ago, Jura said:

(( As per the rules

1: This place is FAR too big to go with the exterior
2: You cannot sell the property yet
unknown-26-1.png
))

((The interior designer checked with staff, the top of the complex has a few sections in the middle where it has a 'fourth floor' so to speak. And I was told by someone in Property Management that I'm allowed to sell this apartment for 3xMP+FP. Thank you.))