Mouse/View bug when turning right?

Allerion

Right so I know this sounds really confusing, I tried looking it up but couldn't find nowhere.

I'll post a streamable down below if it even... shows/explains everything but basically when I try to turn/look right with my POV/view or whatever you call it it basically just locks and doesn't turn my screen to the right. When I pull my mouse to the left it works perfectly and I can look around my character freely to the left side but whenever I turn to the right it almost instantly glithces out and locks and I literally cannot turn to the right.

Things I already did/tried to fix this:

- Restarted GTA

- Restarted Epic Games

- Restarted my PC

- I've closed all programs, opened them again

- I've alt tabbed out and back in and this fixes the bug for... 5-7 seconds and I can turn to the right side for up to 2-3 seconds and then it bugs out again

- I've tried basically everything ingame possible, in a vehicle or on foot, entered property and back out

This is not new to me and this happens RANDOMLY and It's really, really stressing me out. Does someone have a fix for this? I'd appreciate it a lot ❤️

Here's the streamable if it helps anyone...: https://streamable.com/yafhvp

Edit: I do not have any mods, I play completely vanilla GTAV and most of the days it works normally but then some days this glitch/bug happens randomly.

Edited by Allerion
Mods
  • Orbit locked this topic