what is illegal rp missing?

ZaE

3 hours ago, markec said:

That's what GTA is about, I'm not here to develop my character for months until he's brought into illegal side of roleplay, not gonna force my character to either puke or take pills when he kills someone.

Go play gta online then. This is supposed to be a heavy roleplay server with gta as the platform, not gta with heavy roleplay in it.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Anders said:

Go play gta online then. This is supposed to be a heavy roleplay server with gta as the platform, not gta with heavy roleplay in it.

Oh boy, now you've gone and opened that can o' worms...

"You should just stick to SecondLife" incoming in three... two...

4 minutes ago, Sim said:

counterfeit cash production

actual drug manufacturing script with labs managed by IFM - already a thing

phone cracking & wiping

ATM skimming - already a thing

edibles - already a thing

card game rigging 

etc etc

These are all things other than card game rigging that IFM does.

Edited by joebidensmokesyesca
11 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

Oh boy, now you've gone and opened that can o' worms...

"You should just stick to SecondLife" incoming in three... two...

But, it's true, the average person wouldn't murder a person without undergoing some form of trauma over it. The man claimed "This GTA, I shouldn't RP the after-effects of murdering someone" and this person stated "Then go play GTA: Online". 

It's not wrong... we need to boost the standards of this server if we want to claim "high-RP server".

People use to get a-jailed for not properly portraying the after-effects of murdering a person. 

EDIT: It's all sides. Not just illegal or illegal. It's the server, as a whole.

Edited by DLimit
7 minutes ago, Sim said:

illegal rp is simply missing more ways to make money

actual drug manufacturing script with labs managed by IFM

phone cracking & wiping

ATM skimming

edibles

card game rigging

etc etc

I believe that official illegal factions can apply for these schemes.

1 minute ago, DLimit said:

But, it's true, the average person wouldn't murder a person without undergoing some form of trauma over it. The man claimed "This GTA, I shouldn't RP the after-effects of murdering someone" and this person stated "Then go play GTA: Online". 

It's not wrong... we need to boost the standards of this server if we want to claim "high-RP server".

I'm in agreement. The moment one of my characters has to hospitalize another human being, is going to be one hell of a trial for each of them, and that's even with one of them having a pretty extensive background in violence.

But the response is always turned around, with the point that GTAO/5 exists to fulfill the desire for immediately violent roleplay, being answered with a suggestion of Secondlife being for anyone who thinks roleplay here shouldn't be as violent as GTAO.

Which is weird, because Secondlife roleplay can get pretty violent too. I was a member of the community staff for a pretty gruesome Judge Dredd MegaCity Roleplay community there.

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, joebidensmokesyesca said:

Bakersfield is the boundary for Sureno/Nortenos in CA, so that doesn't really work either. Either way allow people to roleplay Nortenos in Paleto Bay, you're going to have Sureno gangs driving to Paleto Bay to shout "FUCK NORPUTOS" and Nortenos driving all the way to LS to shout "FUCK SCRAPS". Then what about when Nortenos get arrested? Sure I guess they can just PC up, but people should just roleplay Paleto / Sandy as county north of LS, where Nortenos / Bulldogs also don't exist. 

Fuck Norputos 

But that is already covered by the current rules of the server... You know... The one where gang members leaving their area to the other side of the map to rob, provoke and whatnot... It isn't allowed my boy.

As for when they're locked up? I'm sure an IC car will form and it can be taken IC, it happens on other servers. 

As for your latter remark, I can already tell you are heavily against any northern Hispanic roleplay on the server whatsoever, such a shame.

37 minutes ago, Sim said:

illegal rp is simply missing more ways to make money

actual drug manufacturing script with labs managed by IFM

phone cracking & wiping

ATM skimming

edibles

card game rigging

etc etc

The more non-violent means of making $$ the more criminal RP will find enjoyable ways to occupy itself without just trading PKs, not to say that there isn't lots imaginative RP'ers can't already do but there's loads of room for expansion. Particularly meaningful criminal schemes that don't require being deeply involved in a faction.

Its probably not possible but if the drug-demand mirrored real life more closely more "passive" drug RP would occupy more criminals and there'd be a lot more room for meaningful dealings/concessions/compromises/interactions between criminal groups. IRL the drug trade is so massive but its really hard to recreate that on a server that maxes out with 800 people, not 800,000.

• Wuhtah locked this topic