what is illegal rp missing?

ZaE

The freedom is missing.

For me the illegal roleplaying here became too exhausting, I was a pure illegal roleplayer from LSRP but here I have to explain everything after I won something, or robbed someone, killed or whatever, directly to an admin in detail and why? Because a Mallrat could not lose and must report me directly. As an illegal roleplayer on GTA:W you always feel directly in the unloved role, I have the feeling that the most people here see illegal roleplayers as Idiots or low quality roleplayers and that killed the fun for me.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, AVAR said:

The freedom is missing.

For me the illegal roleplaying here became too exhausting, I was a pure illegal roleplayer from LSRP but here I have to explain everything after I won something, or robbed someone, killed or whatever, directly to an admin in detail and why? Because a Mallrat could not lose and must report me directly. As an illegal roleplayer on GTA:W you always feel directly in the unloved role, I have the feeling that the most people here see illegal roleplayers as Idiots or low quality roleplayers and that killed the fun for me.

The crime rate on this server is absolutely ridiculous. So yes I expect Admins to properly investigate the unrealistic amount of murders.

6 hours ago, Drekko said:

Don't worry they'll be gone from this server. I think we get some bad apples because this is the only text based rp server out. However LSRP from sa-mp transition to rage mp and they're going to draw the bad apples out of this server into their server, best part about it we don't have to wait long, literally December. The DMERS will move to where they originated from LSRP SAMP to LSRP RageMP. 

hf with the mallrats erping in interiors

On 10/3/2021 at 10:48 PM, Taina said:

In my experience, I've come across more valid illegal roleplayers than legal roleplayers so my suggestion is a general one: we all need to take the time to properly develop our characters 😭 Overall, there don't appear to be enough players on the server that see the value in doing this.

I agree with some of the comments here saying that there needs to be more passive rp or that people need to stop waiting to be spoon-fed RP, but these issues wouldn't exist if people took the time to properly develop layered characters that didn't simply exist for one sole purpose (i.e., gangbanging, clubbing, grinding, boosting).

Developing layered characters doesn't just create more opportunities in RP for the character but it also generates RP for others, too. 

This. It really does give your character more meaning and recognition as well. 

• Upvote 1

people who try set an example of excellent roleplay, character portrayal and development - instead of picking apart other people's characters. If you wanna fix a problem, be part of the fix - and eventually others will follow.

also please stop doing broad daylight robberies in the middle of downtown thx

Edited by CertifiedKiller
  • Wuhtah locked this topic