what is illegal rp missing?

ZaE

1 hour ago, joebidensmokesyesca said:

Bakersfield is the boundary for Sureno/Nortenos in CA, so that doesn't really work either. Either way allow people to roleplay Nortenos in Paleto Bay, you're going to have Sureno gangs driving to Paleto Bay to shout "FUCK NORPUTOS" and Nortenos driving all the way to LS to shout "FUCK SCRAPS". Then what about when Nortenos get arrested? Sure I guess they can just PC up, but people should just roleplay Paleto / Sandy as county north of LS, where Nortenos / Bulldogs also don't exist. 

Fuck Norputos 

this server had an official bulldog faction a year ago, so... it's still doable, i guess?

adding nortenos will not improve the illegal rp scene in a noticeable way lol. what will improve illegal rp is faction leaders taking the appropriate action to cut down on metagaming/discord bullshit. this is, and always has been, what takes the fun out of roleplaying. faction fueds are barely ic and every encounter usually results in an argument in the illegal faction discord.

less forum reports (considering to be snitching and therefore punishable by death)

less fucking whining

less of the play to win attitude because ur ooc ego is too wrapped up in ur in character status

less being SHIT

Edited by Gallagher
  • Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Anders said:

Go play gta online then. This is supposed to be a heavy roleplay server with gta as the platform, not gta with heavy roleplay in it.

thank you very much, but i will always choose illegal roleplay and will portray my character how i want to, and people in politics and goverment like you will always bitch about illegal roleplayers and their character developments.

4 minutes ago, markec said:

thank you very much, but i will always choose illegal roleplay and will portray my character how i want to, and people in politics and goverment like you will always bitch about illegal roleplayers and their character developments.

Except this suggestion is coming from illegal roleplayers? I run a car theft ring and I agree with his assessment - if you don't want to develop your character, go play GTAO.

2 hours ago, Gallagher said:

adding nortenos will not improve the illegal rp scene in a noticeable way lol. what will improve illegal rp is faction leaders taking the appropriate action to cut down on metagaming/discord bullshit. this is, and always has been, what takes the fun out of roleplaying. faction fueds are barely ic and every encounter usually results in an argument in the illegal faction discord.

less forum reports (considering to be snitching and therefore punishable by death)

less fucking whining

less of the play to win attitude because ur ooc ego is too wrapped up in ur in character status

less being SHIT

Just now, DasFroggy said:

Except this suggestion is coming from illegal roleplayers? I run a car theft ring and I agree with his assessment - if you don't want to develop your character, go play GTAO.

i'm developing my character but no one is gonna tell me how to develop it, i have my own ways of developing my character and that fella you agree with clearly has issues with how others portray their characters. I'm not going to wait months to get involved in drug deals or car theft, i'm not going to take ages to decide what is good and what is not for my character icly.

• Wuhtah locked this topic