The insane time needed to report/request...

Bandit.

1 hour ago, Brian3898 said:

When you say quick requests, what exactly do you refer to? 

Simple requests that wouldn't take more than 5 minutes completed being dragged all the way to hours. I'm not saying staff takes too long to complete tickets. They don't take any to begin with.

3 hours ago, Nervous said:

You’re a customer paying a service, and nowhere on our shop it’s called a donation. Even if it was called a donation, it would still be a regular service payment as in France only registered non benefit organizations can ask for donations, not businesses. So stop spreading lies when I’m already in one of the most taxed countries in the world, it hurts to pay a huge amount of taxes and read messages like this.

You're stumbling on your own words here. Can't blame him for 'spreading lies' when it literally is mentioned that it's a donation rather than a monthly subscription of some sorts.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

I can go on. If it hurts you to read such takes on this maybe you should implement some grammatical changes.

4 minutes ago, peteyy said:

You're stumbling on your own words here. Can't blame him for 'spreading lies' when it literally is mentioned that it's a donation rather than a monthly subscription of some sorts.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

I can go on. If it hurts you to read such takes on this maybe you should implement some grammatical changes.

I've answered before. it's called donators for titles because we're not going to give you a title saying "Bronze customer", it looks stupid. Every servers have always used the "donator term".

It hurts to see that some of you with 0 knowledge in laws think we're bypassing taxes just by writing donators instead of customers in the titles we give. If I was claiming out in public you were a criminal you would also not be happy at all.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Nervous said:

I've answered before. it's called donators for titles because we're not going to give you a title saying "Bronze customer", it looks stupid. Every servers have always used the "donator term".

It hurts to see that some of you with 0 knowledge in laws think we're bypassing taxes just by writing donators instead of customers in the titles we give. If I was claiming out in public you were a criminal you would also not be happy at all.

Never accused you of tax evasion. You did say it out loud that the word 'donator' isn't mentioned in the shop. Also you can do better than bronze customer. C'mon now...

14 minutes ago, peteyy said:

Never accused you of tax evasion. You did say it out loud that the word 'donator' isn't mentioned in the shop. Also you can do better than bronze customer. C'mon now...

The initial message you're answering on is.

This is just getting super petty, the term bronze is used as cosmetic for the titles given and referenced as such in the list of benefits.

When you pay you don't use a "donate" button, it doesn't say you're paying for charity, it just say Pay or "World point shop" not "Donation shop" like every other servers out there, we already took extra steps to ensure people weren't confused.