why does the city feel dead?

ZaE

I’ve literally never been robbed at all, this just seems like people complaining over an in character issue.

Furthermore, the lack of handling towards PF guns and what not make this server into a battle Royale where a criminal can’t really do anything without risking some rich asian citizen pulling a gun out. It also doesn’t help for some reason most businesses are nightclubs and what not.

If you have the problem of getting robbed. Get a CCW and make the robbers actually fear something. Because if I am broke hood roleplayer looking to make some quick cash. Some rich people standing outside of a house in Mirror Park with nobody around is perfect. And I know nothing is going to happen at all. Especially with the PD, they not catching me for shit

12 minutes ago, javontae_rage said:

If you have the problem of getting robbed. Get a CCW and make the robbers actually fear something. Because if I am broke hood roleplayer looking to make some quick cash. Some rich people standing outside of a house in Mirror Park with nobody around is perfect. And I know nothing is going to happen at all. Especially with the PD, they not catching me for shit

ah yes, a great idea, shoot them so you end up getting CKed for lack of fear rp while they loot your gun as a bonus. CCWs are useless, it's an extra reward for the robber, it's utterly useless for defending yourself.

19 minutes ago, javontae_rage said:

Alright but don't forum report me when you take the room temperature challenge.

Also, just to be facetious, it's happened again within the last hour since I originally posted. This time the guy was dressed like Colonel Sanders and his partner pretended to be AFK in the car when they realized I had a gun and they didn't. Great roleplay all around.

unknown.png

Edited by Sush
3 minutes ago, Sush said:

Alright but don't forum report me when you take the room temperature challenge.

Also, just to be facetious, it's happened again within the last hour since I originally posted. This time the guy was dressed like Colonel Sanders and his partner pretended to be AFK in the car when they realized I had a gun and they didn't. Great roleplay all around.

unknown.png

Considering your prior reports i think you're just being trolled at this point, not to mention your earlier post. 

1 minute ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Considering your prior reports i think you're just being trolled at this point, not to mention your earlier post. 

You know what you're probably right. And after checking one thing I have enough evidence to make yet another forum report proving that. Remember kids, the beatings will continue until morale improves and this is what happens when people get 15 warnings before being punished for anything.

• Applaud 1