why does the city feel dead?

ZaE

I came across this video that was taken 2 weeks ago . Near the end of the video they interview another dude . And he said I seen someone get shot by walking my dog , I mean right now it’s peaceful but later in the evening things start to change . Vine wood is portrayed as Hollywood. I think it was interesting to bring a reality perspective because it gives a look how dangerous LA can be even Hollywood . I don’t live Cali I live in a peaceful area in America where gang activity is so rare or robberies . So from my point of view I would think this is outrageous the amount of shooting going on in vinewood or robberies . However it’s completely different those who actually live in LA know what it’s reallly like and how dangerous it really is. Even during public times . 

2 minutes ago, 99 said:

Really? They do that now? 🤣

Yes, if you live in Mirror Park.- someone will knock at your door, wait till you come out and then rob you. Worst part is it is considered okay. If they don't knock.. they just try the door and enter. Gets very awkward when you host dinners and a random masked person just enters into the living room. They always meet six cops and get chased across Mirror Park.

1 minute ago, disnep said:

Yes, if you live in Mirror Park.- someone will knock at your door, wait till you come out and then rob you. Worst part is it is considered okay. If they don't knock.. they just try the door and enter. Gets very awkward when you host dinners and a random masked person just enters into the living room. They always meet six cops and get chased across Mirror Park.

DcjAbKx.gif

In all seriousness that's completely ridiculous. No wonder things are such a shit show.

4 minutes ago, 99 said:

DcjAbKx.gif

In all seriousness that's completely ridiculous. No wonder things are such a shit show.

It really does suck..- because people don't want to roleplay outside since it is a wasteland, so they cower to their interiors, but with this stuff being okay..- you can't even roleplay peacefully inside your own interiors either. It really turns the server into this Civilian roleplayers are just pray for "illegal" roleplayers with the legal/cop roleplayers being the hero that protect the weak. By weak I also mean..- being forced to roleplay emotions and fear as a civilian while a robber can claim to be a gang member as an excuse for their ruthlessness. I don't understand this obsession with being ridiculously cold and cruel when your character main source of revenue comes from crime. We really shouldn't always turn these topics into legal versus illegal, but can you blame anyone for doing so when it really feels like that?

• Applaud 1

This thread is literally an excuse for people to complain about how they get robbed when they’re outside. I’ve been on this server for over a year and I can confidently say that I’ve only been robbed once. I think you guys are just doing something wrong that attracts unnecessary amounts of attention to your own selves. 

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Rushing said:

This thread is literally an excuse for people to complain about how they get robbed when they’re outside. I’ve been on this server for over a year and I can confidently say that I’ve only been robbed once. I think you guys are just doing something wrong that attracts unnecessary amounts of attention to your own selves. 

Been on this server since the start, never been robbed once nor seen one.