why does the city feel dead?

ZaE

1 hour ago, javontae_rage said:

If you have the problem of getting robbed. Get a CCW and make the robbers actually fear something. Because if I am broke hood roleplayer looking to make some quick cash. Some rich people standing outside of a house in Mirror Park with nobody around is perfect. And I know nothing is going to happen at all. Especially with the PD, they not catching me for shit

Not very viable considering that if I use that gun, I’d probably end up on a forum report by the next hour. If I pull out the gun before the robbery happens, it’s poor escalation, if I use it as it happens, it’s failure to RP fear. And I’d rather not deal with the hassle of explaining to an admin in detail “why my character with no military background is allowed to shoot someone.”

4 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Not very viable considering that if I use that gun, I’d probably end up on a forum report by the next hour. If I pull out the gun before the robbery happens, it’s poor escalation, if I use it as it happens, it’s failure to RP fear. And I’d rather not deal with the hassle of explaining to an admin in detail “why my character with no military background is allowed to shoot someone.”

While 14 year old hoodlums do not need prior firearm experience to be sharp-shooter assassins.

30 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Nobodys-safe-when-Kevin-Loves-got-his-camera-ready.-Photo-via-kevinlove7-on-Instagram.jpg

1 hour ago, Scorch said:

And thus a thread that could actually shed some light onto the real issues in the server devolves into pointless jabs that will see the thread locked archived and never looked into by the admins.

But yeah, people don't want to RP outside? There is little point. Any meaningful or decent RP will usually be snuffed out by the imminent line of "Gangbanger shouts: HANDS!".

Admins already know it, but won't change anything.