why does the city feel dead?

ZaE

2 minutes ago, Coburn said:

LEOs will literally slap SHAFT charges on any legal character that dares use their weapon.

An incident where I shot and killed someone near my business, why? Customer was leaving, suddenly there is shooting taking place against customer. The assailant sucks at aiming, hits my character in the fucking FOOT, I blast him to next week until he's dead. Cops took statements, CCTV and my character to the Hospital without a word regarding me being at fault.

It's more about the individual cop you meet, most times I opened fire it was due to people forcing my characters hand to do so. Meaning leaving zero options besides shooting.

10 minutes ago, Coburn said:

LEOs will literally slap SHAFT charges on any legal character that dares use their weapon.

Thankfully there's a new bill that will help you out for next time

I can't help but feel that every one of these discussions is a stalemate because the people who're the problem don't read the forums nor would they care if they did. I'd assume most people who post actively on the forums care about GTA:W as a community (enough to voice their opinion on things at least) and the people who are the source of these problems aren't necessarily the people we'd be arguing with anyway. 

Edited by Sush
  • Upvote 2
24 minutes ago, Sush said:

Thankfully there's a new bill that will help you out for next time

I can't help but feel that every one of these discussions is a stalemate because the people who're the problem don't read the forums nor would they care if they did. I'd assume most people who post actively on the forums care about GTA:W as a community (enough to voice their opinion on things at least) and the people who are the source of these problems aren't necessarily the people we'd be arguing with anyway. 

Speaking of SHAFT violations, have you read the Park Rangers Hunting laws? 150 yards (137.16 meters / 450 feet) away from Houses & Vehicles before you can open fire on game. Whoever drafted those laws and bill over all, clearly did not go to the tiny spec of wilderness that exists in San Andreas, you can't be 150 yards away from anything before you open fire.

Also that act will work on business as well or just Housing/Vehicles?

Edited by Vash Baldeus
20 minutes ago, Sush said:

Bingo, /thread really.

Edited by Coburn
2 hours ago, Ronnie two poles said:

Sure you can bro, let illegal RPers RP dumb criminals, I'm not even an "illegal" RPer anymore, but I know they feel very limited. Letting them RP dumb criminals, just like most criminals are IRL, dumb - not criminal masterminds, and letting them face IC consequences instead of an admin using OOC discretion based entirely on their own personal preference/opinion gives both LEO and crim more RP outcomes.

I mean this would never work. 

2 hours ago, Ronnie two poles said:

Sure you can bro, let illegal RPers RP dumb criminals, I'm not even an "illegal" RPer anymore, but I know they feel very limited. Letting them RP dumb criminals, just like most criminals are IRL, dumb - not criminal masterminds, and letting them face IC consequences instead of an admin using OOC discretion based entirely on their own personal preference/opinion gives both LEO and crim more RP outcomes.

Fact is, they do dumb things that are not only dumb IC they break server rules by doing so, there's a line where the two meet and that's when you do something stupid IC and it also breaks in-game rules that were written.

My only issue in this server is that everything is damn slow.

Court cases, cooperation between PD and Government around them, Asset Transfers, Refunds, Reports, Requests replies from Management.

And I'm SURE this is NOT about the quantity of admin in the server but the quality. Because, EVERYTIME, I get in touch with Nervous he replies IMMEDIATELY and I am sure he's full of PMs and stuff to do.

This is NOT my case, but I'm sure this affects the way of many people to handle issues inside the server.

Would you rather plea Guilty or shoot at the LSPD or go face a court case that lasts weeks/months?

Would you rather accept the loss of $5000 for a robbery or report through the forums to have the issue MAYBE handled in one week?

Would you rather try to get an Asset Transfer done (God knows in how much time) when you want/or you are forced to play on a new character and create some quality RP or start again to work hard to buy a house, a car and all you need before you are able to create some RP?

This issue has to be solved. Because, I used to play somewhere else in my past in SA:MP, and the server was as much as populated in its peak, maybe more, and they were WAY faster.

17 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Speaking of SHAFT violations, have you read the Park Rangers Hunting laws? 150 yards (137.16 meters / 450 feet) away from Houses & Vehicles before you can open fire on game. Whoever drafted those laws and bill over all, clearly did not go to the tiny spec of wilderness that exists in San Andreas, you can't be 150 yards away from anything before you open fire.

Also that act will work on business as well or just Housing/Vehicles?

150 yards is not even 0.1 mile! How's that difficult to follow? 🤔