why does the city feel dead?

ZaE

Go outside riding a bicycle along the Vespucci boardwalk. Ordinary girl on a bicycle. Within literally 5 minutes I'm being followed by a guy in a car, who continues to follow me down the beach bike path and all over the place until I finally lose him.

Go back inside.

shrug

There are no hubs and the places you'd think would be hubs (i.e, as mentioned, beaches) end up being a Wasteland server on ArmA because of IFM's decision that Ted Kaczynski would call a disaster for the human race.

The only half-sane place left is the county and that's largely because everyone and their mom is carrying pieces. End result is in the city 95% of legal roleplayers go from interior to their car to another interior, which is detrimental to the entire community including the illegal roleplayers the IFM "no NPCs" decision was intended to protect.

Edited by bartman
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, bartman said:

There are no hubs and the places you'd think would be hubs (i.e, as mentioned, beaches) end up being a Wasteland server on ArmA because of IFM's decision that Ted Kaczynski would call a disaster for the human race.

The only half-sane place left is the county and that's largely because everyone and their mom is carrying pieces. End result is in the city 95% of legal roleplayers go from interior to their car to another interior, which is detrimental to the entire community including the illegal roleplayers the IFM "no NPCs" decision was intended to protect.

💯💯💯💯💯

3 hours ago, Steezers said:

Thats where all the cat(girls) go in when their lesbian dom mommy 6’6’ft with short tomboy hair and leanbeefpatty-type muscles pop up…

Acually we have all sorts of IC people rp there. Straight chars. Lesbian. Bi. Trans. 😊 and its fire resistant just ask FD.

Edited by Cindy