why does the city feel dead?

ZaE

2 minutes ago, Coburn said:

They're legit giving you the areas lmao.

it’s called a sarcastic response dawg, even the locations that they’ve named I don’t see this many robberies that these people are speaking of, that’s why I’m honestly assuming y’all is cap, I also dislike how every single thread ever created someone turns into “because of the illegal community!!” so ima poke fun at everyone who auto-resorts to that.

1 minute ago, ZaE said:

it’s called a sarcastic response dawg, even the locations that they’ve named I don’t see this many robberies that these people are speaking of, that’s why I’m honestly assuming y’all is cap, I also dislike how every single thread ever created someone turns into “because of the illegal community!!” so ima poke fun at everyone who auto-resorts to that.

unfortunately not every instance is documented or able to be reported, but if you'd like a recent example involving myself to satisfy your capometer, here you go: 

4 minutes ago, L I C E said:

unfortunately not every instance is documented or able to be reported, but if you'd like a recent example involving myself to satisfy your capometer, here you go: 

See I appreciate this, you’re actually supplying a recent case, thank you. My cap meter is down 

Since everyone hates being robbed constantly, what can the server administrators due to prevent this in your eye?

Just now, ZaE said:

See I appreciate this, you’re actually supplying a recent case, thank you. My cap meter is down 

Since everyone hates being robbed constantly, what can the server administrators due to prevent this in your eye?

a mixture of reverting the IFM ruling that the city is  lawless wasteland canonically and being a little tighter on the app process, as well as not giving repeated rulebreakers so many chances to return from a permaban for terrible portrayal and rp - things that i believe are unlikely to occur, so all I can so is scream into the void 😞

Just now, L I C E said:

a mixture of reverting the IFM ruling that the city is  lawless wasteland canonically and being a little tighter on the app process, as well as not giving repeated rulebreakers so many chances to return from a permaban for terrible portrayal and rp - things that i believe are unlikely to occur, so all I can so is scream into the void 😞

I like the wasteland rule not going to lie, if it wasn’t there then people would just assume “well there is a bench right there, that means people would be sitting on it” or some dumb shit, it would just get abused so I like it how it is. 

repeated rule breakers should stay banned 

1 minute ago, ZaE said:

I like the wasteland rule not going to lie, if it wasn’t there then people would just assume “well there is a bench right there, that means people would be sitting on it” or some dumb shit, it would just get abused so I like it how it is. 

repeated rule breakers should stay banned 

a difference of opinion then. my other alternative, which i believe @ChromaticDeath proposed to IFM was "robbery free zones" - not crime free zones, but robbery free zones so we're not constantly hounded by people looking for a quick lick for their unofficial faction thread. unfortunately, IFM rejected this idea to my knowledge. 😔

7 minutes ago, L I C E said:

my other alternative, which i believe @ChromaticDeath proposed to IFM was "robbery free zones" - not crime free zones, but robbery free zones so we're not constantly hounded by people looking for a quick lick for their unofficial faction thread. unfortunately, IFM rejected this idea to my knowledge. 😔

this is a great idea. why did IFM deny this? 

IFM in it's self is extremely slow, it seems all management on the server is made up of like 2 people because CK applications take months, Lease request take months, etc. etc.

These management's on the server like Property and Illegal Faction need to be combined of ACTIVE PEOPLE.

2 minutes ago, ZaE said:

why did IFM deny this? 

were i to tell you the answer as to why they didn't consider this idea and express my honest opinion on the matter, i would be banned for some very choice words directed towards IFM and many of the mysterious and odd choices made by it lately.