[Senora Media News] Civilian Aircraft Crashes into Mount Chiliad - Heroes save pilot.

mJFiwqI.png?1

Senora Media News | 2nd October 2021 | Written by: Jaqueline Hawker

9nT1FUM.png

The horrific scene of the plane crash which occurred yesterday around noon - captured by our Air One news helicopter

horrific bang shook the peaceful wilderness of Mount Chiliad today as a small civilian aircraft plummeted from the sky. A fire quickly broke out following the crash - which quickly engulfed the surrounding wilderness. It is believed that the pilot of the aircraft was rendered unconscious upon impact. Advanced warning of the impending crash was given over the Air Traffic Control radio communications channel - which gave the Fire Department and Emergency Services advanced warning of the disaster, so that local heroes James Reinhart and Jasper Hewson could jump aboard the LSFD's AirOps helicopter and search for the fallen aircraft.

"They arrived and the first thing I remembered was just the destruction everywhere, in all my years of being a firefighter nothing has come close to the horror of what I saw that day. The smoke was

thick...you probably couldn't see in front of you at all. Piloting the helicopter looked like an impossible task with smoke like that." - Local Retried Firefighter (on the arrival to the scene)

It wasn't long before AirOps managed to find the downed aircraft - but a problem arose. Due to the remote area of which the plane crashed the usual

emergency services were unable to reach the aircraft - leaving the two aboard the LSFD helicopter to take immediate action in order to save any survivors. Firefighter James Reinhart quickly took to action, leaving the helicopter to descend into the swirling inferno below.

goOmbkV.png

A picture of AirOps hovering above the crash site - seen here by our AirOne News Helicopter.

Warning - Image may contain distressing scenes - open at own risk!

"I saw a firefighter leave the helicopter he looked so brave and heroic. It looked terrifying. He hit the ground and literally disappeared into the smoke." - Local Civilian (on touchdown to the scene)

Bravely - firefighter Reinhart was left on the ground while his pilot went to collect water from a local water source to fight the flames - pushing through the intense heat and swirling forest fire to search for somebody - anybody still alive, fortunately he managed to spot the pilot who had somehow survived the crash, although be it in a bad way.

"I saw their leg through the smoke for a split second - It was clearly broken - and the pilot was in a bad way. The firefighter came down - and he was so brave, he pushed through the smoke to get to the pilot - it was remarkable - I couldn't help but drop my jaw at the heroism." - Local Hiker who saw the crash

Firefighter Reinhart directly put himself in harms way like a true hero to save the life of the pilot - whom was promptly lifted into the helicopter and taken to a local hospital, not before disaster struck once again.

"I remember watching the scanner and it sounded as though one of the firefighters were in trouble. I looked out my window and saw the fire helicopter circling above the mountain - and it swooped down near the flames - the flames flickered all around it - I was sure that it was going to take the bird down with it - whoever was behind the controls of that thing they're one HELL of a pilot I can tell you that now. I saw some figures being lifted into the helicopter and then below them just these HUGE HUGE HUGE flames, it was intense to watch. - Anonymous Listener (Upon hearing the radio chatter on a radio scanner.)

Both firefighters risked their lives to save the pilot who is now making a recovery in the hospital - no thanks to the heroic efforts of Firefighters Hewson and Rainhart who went above and beyond the call of duty to save the life of someone in need - I think I can say for certain that the people of Los Santos County are blessed to have such brave and resilient  heroes fighting day and night to keep them safe - we say bravo to them. 

After the pilot was extracted firefighting teams spent several hours tackling the ensuing forest fire. Several pine trees in the area were cut down to create fire gaps to prevent the spread of the inferno.

I think WE the people of Los Santos and Blaine County all owe a gratitude to the wonderful services this state offers.

NEWS | SPORTS | WORLD | DONATE | ABOUT                             SENORA MEDIA NEWS

Comments are ENABLED

Format:

Username:

Comment:

Edited by CertifiedKiller
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 2
On 10/3/2021 at 1:24 AM, PeopleKind said:

Username: cheesecakefactory

Comment: nice article but how're u gonna leave out the fact that SAPR Rangers were legit side by side with the firefighters helping out lol

GI30xAf.jpgUsername: Christian Weston Chandler The Original Creator of Sonichu The Electric Hedgehog Pokémon 

Comment:  Park Rangers? They don't exist. Never seen them in my life and I have lived in every park within the State of San Andreas.

Edited by NexusExodus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/3/2021 at 6:24 AM, PeopleKind said:

Username: cheesecakefactory

Comment: nice article but how're u gonna leave out the fact that SAPR Rangers were legit side by side with the firefighters helping out lol

Username: PureAmerican

Comment: What is "SAPR Rangers"? Sounds like TAX FRAUD to me!!! Super American PTax RFraud!!!