[LSNN] Scandalous: Transphobic comments coming from the audience on IFC press conference

Ace_

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Scandalous: Transphobic comments coming from the audience on IFC press conference

BY SIMON CAHILL

Los Santos, SA - On 1st October 2021, International Fighting Championship (IFC) held a press conference to present their fighters to the sports' audience, prior to the incoming MMA fight night at 3rd October. What started as a fun sports' event took a turn when IFC President Robert Saryan introduced two MMA fighters from the women's division, Catherine Tukhachevskaya and Anna Smith. 

YpoHPlX.png

IFC press conference

MMA fighter Anna Smith, a transwoman, caused tense verbal attacks coming from several people amongst the audience, filled with transphobic comments. "Why is it that a man is fighting in the women's division, and still can't beat any of them?" asked an unknown man from the audience, whose question was followed up with laugher from the audience, along with multiple vulgar and transphobic comments directed at Ms. Smith. 

"They're afraid to change, they come to USA expecting that we live in the same caveman style as them, but we don't. If you want to ask about why I do fight and I'm allowed, ask the commission or any medical personnel. And you're not interested in women's fighting, you're interested in being stupid as f***", said Ms. Smith in a response.

Several people from the audience weren't receptive of her answer, to which she continued: 

"I have my medical proof that I'm in the same level, Catherine has to agree to fight me, no one is forced to fight me. I won't answer any more questions about this topic", continued Ms. Smith.

"He's a p***star", he has a d***", could be heard further coming from the same group from the audience, directed at Ms. Smith, after which another man from the audience continued the scandalous behavior: "Considering the significant biological advantage men have in the fighting scene, is it fair to pit someone who's trans against another woman?", asked the man. 

YFp4zLV.png

Anna Smith, Robert Saryan, Catherine Tukhachevskaya

Smith's opponent, Catherine Tukhachevskaya then decided to involve herself, defensive of her opponent. "Hey, I agreed to the fight. It's fair to me. That's all that matters", said Ms. Tukhachevskaya. The same man responded to the question, shouting yet another inappropriate comment, after which Mr. Saryan interrupted the conversation and continued with further introduction of other fighters.

Y8l4IDT.png

vBDvzT0.png

Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

• Upvote 2

Username: Alien

Comment: It was way better when LSNN was pro-Republican, now Democrats overpowered LSNN, bullied President Mia Adler out and now we having such articles (forced). Democrats at its finest. From once a normal news agency, now we have to witness Democrats' bullshit. Ehh it's 2021 after all. Democrats can easily defund the media if the media don't listen to their sick ways. So sad.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, GamingNinjaSheep said:

Username: KingOfTheMill

Comment: In response to what Brendaxo said, the Olympics do have clear rules on this topic, in that transgender people are allowed to compete. Get with the times and do your research.

Username: Alien

Comment: No, the olympics don't allow trannies