police response numbers

ZaE

Maybe... Maybe... Just maybe... If people stopped killing cops for simple traffic stops... they would stop sending entire teams out for them. If you know you're wanted, why are you going around driving like an idiot with illegal guns & drugs on you? Everything is anti cop these days, give it a rest.

16 minutes ago, Shagglehod said:

Be quieter. Resort to open wanton murder only when there's literally no other option. Find other, more creative ways to solve your problems that don't immediately end the roleplay via PK. I've seen at least one illegal faction with this as a mandate.

Don't know what faction that is, I'd gladly know. Cause mad respect to them.

1 hour ago, Red. said:

I swear we just had a thread about this which was summed up with "People blast cops for poor reasons frequently, prompting cops to actually back each-other up on everything."

yeah, i understand fr fr

25 minutes ago, orca112 said:

Asking for a more "realistic" response in an unrealistic environment in which cops get blasted before even getting out of their car, let alone even calling in their traffic stop for after pulling over a vehicle on a regular basis. People casually elevating a verbal warning or citation into capital murder for no reason ("Oh, our characters were carrying a murder weapon, had warrants on them whilst driving a stolen car without a license and were also high on drugs which clouded their judgement, but never their driving abilities when it came to a high speed pursuit"), same as people killing others for looking at them the wrong way or kidnapping others and dumping them in the middle of nowhere for a cavity search to get their $50 wallet.

When on average, 2-3 cops are being killed per day, there will be an appropriate police response, even to trivial calls simply because these calls can very likely elevate into deadly encounters. The issue here is not the police response, it is a reaction to the unrealistic high amount of shootings and extremely low inhibition threshold to run for a gun as quick as possible with little regard for any consequences. With a lot of encounters having the high probability to result in a life or death situation, people are on edge and will get an appropriate level of response so they can go home alive at the end of the day. I would be concerned if there was not an increased amount of response, indicating people have no regards for their character's life, let alone the lack of comradery between characters and the saying "there is never enough backup".

...and haven't we had the same discussion other way around a couple weeks ago where people complained that police did not do enough and was barely seen patrolling the city? Doomed if you do, doomed if you don't.

47 minutes ago, QuadTurboW16 said:

That's it guys, from now on all police officers must only patrol buck naked on bicycles.

1 hour ago, Gallagher said:

people be shooting at cops doe...

so it basically all comes down to the murder rate which is higher then god himsefl due to people getting shot over traffic stops, but h eres the thing..ive never seen this happen recently?

57 minutes ago, ZaE said:

so it basically all comes down to the murder rate which is higher then god himsefl due to people getting shot over traffic stops, but h eres the thing..ive never seen this happen recently?

Whether u see it or not doesn't really matter, does it now? The point is dozens of cops get killed yearly. This is a massively higher ratio than Los Angeles when you account for population differences ( 1000 vs millions ). So the police here SHOULD be more aggressive in fighting crime.

6 minutes ago, Gallagher said:

do u rp a cop

no

4 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

https://streamable.com/jngobt

https://streamable.com/ultfms

There's two that I can pull instantly from September. There's plenty more.

its crazy i never hear abt this, then again it looks like they just got done robbing somebody so like...i cant rlly blame them in a way

4 minutes ago, averycoolguy said:

Whether u see it or not doesn't really matter, does it now? The point is dozens of cops get killed yearly. This is a massively higher ratio than Los Angeles when you account for population differences ( 1000 vs millions ). So the police here SHOULD be more aggressive in fighting crime.

fair

9 minutes ago, ZaE said:

no

its crazy i never hear abt this, then again it looks like they just got done robbing somebody so like...i cant rlly blame them in a way

fair

In both of those videos they shot a cop over what the police thought was a traffic stop. Cant really blame cops for reacting how they do IC when stuff like that happens often.

• Wuhtah locked this topic