police response numbers

ZaE

1 hour ago, averycoolguy said:

I find MVA RP fun, but usually no one has a recording of what happened so you're just sitting around collecting statements.

People are allowed to have preferences.

I don't argue that, but when people who are trying to help the victims shout at your cruiser and you drive off, that's bad.

1 hour ago, ThatMuricanGuy said:

Oh look, this thread for the 20th time this year. 

It'll work this time, dammit.

OT. Stop treating every traffic stop like you're in Mogadishu in 1993 and you won't have 20 cops on your traffic stop. It's literally that simple. Some of you people would rather shoot a cop than take a misdemeanor L on a gun possession that might not even come up and then come to the forums and be like "WhY iS iT lIkE tHiS. wE dInDu NuFfIn"

• Upvote 2

I remember when someone asked why cops kept circling certain locations even though it’s not common to have like 7 different cruisers in a hood waiting for shit to happen. The response I got from a cop was: “We want fun just as much as you do.”  😬

Also, let’s not act like this is one sided. Cops also shoot civillians / gang members ig for no reason. It happens, part of the game.

3 hours ago, ThatMuricanGuy said:

Oh look, this thread for the 20th time this year. 

shh lol i dont stalk general discussions bro, i made it cause i talked to my friends abt it all the time and wanted to enlighten myself, which worked 

45 minutes ago, Murat said:

I remember when someone asked why cops kept circling certain locations even though it’s not common to have like 7 different cruisers in a hood waiting for shit to happen. The response I got from a cop was: “We want fun just as much as you do.”  😬

Also, let’s not act like this is one sided. Cops also shoot civillians / gang members ig for no reason. It happens, part of the game.

yeah this thread opened up my eyes to how many cops get killed over stupid shit, but the cops also shoot civilians and other characters over dumb shit just as much, the cops shouldnt be running around thirsting for the next big crime to happen, imo cops need to learn how to balance police and civilian RP with their characters and do more passive shit, which granted is very difficult on GTA:W because of the mass murders that happen but, its possible

Edited by ZaE
10 hours ago, Daquan Kingston said:

More presence = More tension = More hot-blooded actions. 

this is also true, the more police that show up when you're you have a car full of wanted men in mask pull up, the more they are going to assume the worst just like police do and act on their fucked up mentality, i cant really blame a nigga for unloading on cops when there are seven of them behind them for a "traffic stop" how are they supposed to know this is a traffic stop and not a huge drug bust? its all ic

On 10/1/2021 at 6:15 PM, Pixie said:

There really should be a hard cap on the number of units that can respond to a single incident, depending on the severity of the situation. Something about seeing 15 cruisers come barreling down the road smashing into everything, nearly killing players, and destroying everybody's ears is really off-putting.

i quote from the great gang lexicon, "it's an IC problem, take it IC" reduce traffic stop shootings and random people interfering in a traffic stop other than "ACAB this dindu nuffin that" and you will see less units stacking on a basic traffic stop.

1 hour ago, ZaE said:

shh lol i dont stalk general discussions bro, i made it cause i talked to my friends abt it all the time and wanted to enlighten myself, which worked 

yeah this thread opened up my eyes to how many cops get killed over stupid shit, but the cops also shoot civilians and other characters over dumb shit just as much, the cops shouldnt be running around thirsting for the next big crime to happen, imo cops need to learn how to balance police and civilian RP with their characters and do more passive shit, which granted is very difficult on GTA:W because of the mass murders that happen but, its possible

how do you propose LEO's act when the murder rate and violent incidents rival that of the battle of Hue during the Vietnam War? Please tell me how it's possible, do duty bound oath-sworn police officers just fail to respond to the vast number of crimes? That's a crime in of itself.

3 hours ago, Murat said:

Bullshit. This happens rarely if ever. You'd get in a shitton of trouble.

• Wuhtah locked this topic