police response numbers

ZaE

saw this being talked abt in a discord by the homie @DLimit and it reminded me of this, why do police respond with like 90 cruisers over the smallest of things, I swear somebody could steal a cookie from a store and fifty cops will pull up, It don’t make no sense, ive seen dudes get shit on up here by bullets (granted its Baltimore) and only like 3 cops pull up 🤣 wnd don’t get me started about pursuits, they will have 60 cars for a nigga in a paddywagon 

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, ZaE said:

saw this being talked abt in a discord by the homie @DLimit and it reminded me of this, why do police respond with like 90 cruisers over the smallest of things, I swear somebody could steal a cookie from a store and fifty cops will pull up, It don’t make no sense. 

You forgot the AIR unit

3 minutes ago, ZaE said:

saw this being talked abt in a discord by the homie @DLimit and it reminded me of this, why do police respond with like 90 cruisers over the smallest of things, I swear somebody could steal a cookie from a store and fifty cops will pull up, It don’t make no sense. 

Depends on location and usually also the trend on the server, that cops get shot during routine traffic stop, because chances, are they pulled over a wanted drug addict driving a stolen car with a murder weapon in their waist.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

Depends on location and usually also the trend on the server, that cops get shot during routine traffic stop, because chances, are they pulled over a wanted drug addict driving a stolen car with a murder weapon in their waist.

gang rp moment

There really should be a hard cap on the number of units that can respond to a single incident, depending on the severity of the situation. Something about seeing 15 cruisers come barreling down the road smashing into everything, nearly killing players, and destroying everybody's ears is really off-putting.

2 minutes ago, Pixie said:

There really should be a hard cap on the number of units that can respond to a single incident, depending on the severity of the situation. Something about seeing 15 cruisers come barreling down the road smashing into everything, nearly killing players, and destroying everybody's ears is really off-putting.

Exactly. And all of those police cars in one area causes SO MUCH TEXTURE LOSS

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic