Divide everything money related by 10.

Vassilios

My suggestion is to cut everything by 10. Your current bank/pocket money divided by 10. All wages divided by 10. Shop prices divided 10. Garages, 24/7, gun-stores etc etc.

Why you might ask? I believe that if you divide by 10 everybody will have money in the more realistic amounts. People with 100k, will have 10k which isn't bad at all. People with 600k will have 60k etc.

The purchasing power will be exactly the same too so rich people will still be "rich", it's just a visual difference which I believe will drop money amounts to more realistic levels.

• Upvote 4

No, thank you. As the saying goes, if it isn't broken, don't fix it. The economy for the server has already been set, and should've really been considered and adapted at the beginning rather than now with peaks of 800 players.

Like mentioned above, if you reduce everything by 10% then you'll get things that look out of place more than they do now, such as vehicle and property prices. In that case, you'll have to mess with those and find alternative solutions, which will only create further chaos among everything. Not saying the current economy is the best, but players are used to it and it should just be left alone at this point, in my opinion.

Not supporting.

• Upvote 1

So, if you're just wanting to make it appear more realistic, why not just pretend its divided by 10 already?

Not trying to be cheeky, just seems like a huge effort for something that will just change how it looks.

Could be misunderstanding you. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic