The Park Rangers Discussion

aughh capybara

9 minutes ago, books said:

some sections of this community have a truly awful attitude to destroying other people's fun because it's not to their tastes, leave it as it is. you can have 20 leo factions providing they all make sense

A 100%. If most of the people had a "Live and let live" type of mentality when it comes to factions that provide good roleplay instead of trying to cancel them, this server would thrive and /a lot/ more people would have fun.

12 minutes ago, books said:

some sections of this community have a truly awful attitude to destroying other people's fun because it's not to their tastes, leave it as it is. you can have 20 leo factions providing they all make sense

Sounds like someone is about to discover the "cycle of fun for some".

15 minutes ago, Ronnie two poles said:

...that's the point of this thread, it doesn't make sense anymore.

I'm seeing a lot of people say this with certainty while at the same time not understanding what Park Rangers actually do, where they patrol, what their mandate is, etc. To quote a user earlier in this thread "Reform is needed in my opinion. I'm not educated on the topic."

Edited by Sush

In my opinion, let them live. I don't get why the sheriffs patrol the streets and pull people over for traffic infractions in the city of Los Santos. I just see them as LSPD with some other duties or something. No thread about that. And ya'll care about the rangers? Who just chilling in the forest? In my opinion, no legal rights to intervene in in city matters. No arrests, nothing. They should act as civilians in Los Santos. Their authority rests in the parks and the surrounding areas of the parks. You want to make them present and useful? Have them organize FREQUENT EVENTS. County Barbeques, Camping Trips, etc. Have them be the FACILITATORS of roleplay and not just waiting for roleplay to come to them. This is an easy solution. The solution is always more roleplay, less forum chatty chat. But people don't like that because they want to type their somewhat meekly acquired opinion on some white slab with black text on it.

Edited by Tickle

I still don’t understand why they don’t have a tactical division for boar enforcement. I wholeheartedly agree that the boar people from ancient Chilliad mystics currently pose a small risk, and that it’s statistically unlikely to encounter one of the creatures from the compendium. But it’s not 0%, and the people deserve the best possible protection. Are we really suppose to rely

on the LSPD or the LSSD? What do they know about the disappearances at the large subterranean tunnel located in the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness. Not enough resources are dedicated to uncovering the meaning behind the petroglyphs and the SAPR are the only ones working on it!

• Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic