Donator Vehicles

キッスランド

17 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

Like the rest of the donator features are realistic as fuck.

Me in real life: Oh I can't buy more than 50 furniture to decorate my house bcz I don't have enough world points, right? Or, I can't buy a cat because I lack world points. 

It's the same thing with this suggestion

A cat very menially changes roleplay. It's "Oh cool, a cat".  Atop that, you can totally RP having a cat without the actual NPC. That has never, and I don't think will ever be against the rules. 
Same with exterior furniture. Minor change on the quality of roleplay in the area, you can totally RP having a tent without having a tent prop.
Same-ish with interior furniture. You can purchase interior furnishing services if you want more than the default amount of furniture.

A supercar, however, or an otherwise limited car, causes further issues.
We have tons of exotic cars driving around, how do you explain how the one guy with a Ferrari is the only guy who was allowed to import one?
What if the car is stolen? It's a donator vehicle, so, it'd likely be something with above-average stats. 
What about portrayal? The reason vehicle lease requests exist is so that, if you do want a supercar, a team has to review your backstory and assets to see if it's realistic. 
Any homeless guy with 25 dollars could have a Ferrari. That's fucked. 

• Upvote 1