Donator Vehicles

キッスランド

Short description: Give some specific vehicles / Supercars in a donator pack and/or sell them separately in the GTA World website

Detailed description: As you all know the dev team removed massive amount of super cars from the server because of some obvious reasons: Abuse of this cars / 1 week grind can get you a supercar / People not roleplaying their character and their properties properly. I think it'd be better if we sold some specific super cars in donator packs or separately. Players who own an exotic/super car will have to pay an specific amount of tax and insurance (Obviously higher than normal vehicles).

Commands to add: Rules and requirements to be able to buy and request an exotic/super car.

1. Valid Reason to buy the said vehicle.

2. Serious in roleplaying.

3. Have a good and reasonable character background.

4. Don't have any admin records regarding to UNRP Driving, Breaking driving and roleplaying rules on purpose.

5. If the players that possess an exotic/super car breaks the listed set of rules will get 1 warning at first, and in the second time  they will get their vehicle removed without any refund.

Items to add: Super cars from the base game or add-on vehicles that I've found. 

Basegame: Pegassi Osiris / Pegassi Vacca / Cheetah / Entity XF / Progen T20 / Pegassi Reaper / Pegassi Tempesta / Penetrator

Add-On: Pegassi Severo / Grotti Turismo (GTA IV) / Progen MF1 Spyder / Benefactor Schnell Progen / Overflod Entity XXR-11

How would your suggestion improve the server? Increased amount of donations, separate actual rich people from low/mid wealth people who drive expensive cars, give more roleplay oppurtunities.

Additional information: None

2 minutes ago, Detergent said:

Buying stuff OOC for IC stuff will open a door for a lot of abuse. 

The WP and donator things don't give you IC advantages, only some perks that aren't unrealistic at all. That's the way it is and the way it should be. -1

Like the rest of the donator features are realistic as fuck.

Me in real life: Oh I can't buy more than 50 furniture to decorate my house bcz I don't have enough world points, right? Or, I can't buy a cat because I lack world points. 

It's the same thing with this suggestion

Edited by キッスランド