A command to move all furniture at once

Short description: As the title says, a command that would allow you to move all furniture inside an interior at once. 

Detailed description: I've come across multiple instances of people needing to simply move all furniture inside their interior up or down a little bit to fix camera and/or other bugs such as wind noises that occur slightly above a roof for example. Manually moving 1000+ pieces of furniture one by one is quite literally impossible, so a command like that would save you quite some time.

Commands to add: /moveallfurniture [X] [Y] [Z]

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Not everyone might have a use for it, but I know at least some people do. And if it's not a huge effort to implement, I don't see a reason why not.

Additional information: N/A

It'd be lovely to be able to move not just all furniture, but selections of furniture as well. Just the other day I helped my friend out with a bit of furnishing and we figured out one of our walls was not a 90 degree angle. It would've been very nice if we were able to move this wall all at once. Though, I can see some problems arising with trying to mass rotate objects... Eitherway support to the original suggestion.